LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Makes Me Younger

sissydreams

Jenny was OK with getting up on time for school, her mom had made sure she was up all the time when at home. If she admitted the truth, it was nice to know Samantha would be looking out for her.

She did wonder what would happen when Samantha would be coming in to wake her up, she just hoped her pyjamas would hide the pull ups, or she would have to confess.

"that sounds cool to me Samantha " replied Jenny," breakfast and then time to get dressed it is".

"i will be as quick as I can, I don't want to hold you up".

Jenny washed her dishes under the watchful gaze of Samantha, then like the perfect tennant she was trying to be, she hopped off upstairs to get dressed. She put her pull up back in its hiding place for now, then went about getting dressed for the day.

The biggest problem with being a small teen was that the clothes she could buy generally made her look younger, she tried every shop imaginable, but short of having everything tailormade to fit, she had to make do. So on went the matching bra and panties, well training style bra anyhow, both in pale lemon with white trim. Then she found a sundress with thin straps and lace trim around the bottom, with a cardigan to cover her shoulders if need be.

Jenny was a bit shocked when Samantha told her that her clothes just weren't suitable, she wanted to look nice but obviously needed help to obtain a look that would fit in.

"i am sorry, I just never was able to have much choice, my mom never bought me jeans or stuff like that, it was always cute stuff " replied Jenny, trying hold back tears forming in her eyes," maybe I best try get something".

Jenny was a bit surprised to find Samantha so understanding, it was like she had known her for so many years, knowing how she had been brought up and the upmarket private schools she had been sent to previously. She had stayed as a resident at them, so when they did have free time to go into the local town, they had to remain in uniform as part of the rules. That way if any where getting into trouble they could easily be traced.

She had grown up in school uniform after uniform, each one looking as childish and old fashioned as the previous. It was only when she came home she dressed any differently, but then it was in clothes her mom had bought, still shopping in the younger girls sections due to her lack of growth in all areas.

"Its ok" replied Jenny, "I thinks that I might need some help, the last thing I need is to stand out and be the odd one out. Maybe I can get my mom to send me some more money so I can get a few things to make life easier".

Jenny saw her new outfit in the mirror and had to admit she did look a bit older, but still not exactly college age.

Jenny felt like she was being told off like a little girl, but everything she was being told made sense. Her mom had given her everything she could, she had spent lots on her schooling and getting her into college, so it was time for her to try and be a bit more mature.

Samantha smiled.

"Well, believe me, you are helping me out a lot by being here, so it's really nothing for me to help you where I can."

She got the girl dressed and then started to walk her down to the car.

"So If you need anything at all, don't be afraid to tell me about it," she said.

Jenny's biggest fear had just been realised, she could see that Samantha was concerned about the high hygiene costing. But she knew deep down that this was going to have to come out at some point. She wore the pull ups, even diapers sometimes, because she had the occasional nighttime accident, but over time she had come to enjoy the feeling of them. It was nothing out of the ordinary in boarding school, other girls wore them, but she was now liking the secure feeling he got wearing them.

Jenny was surprised that Samantha had accepted the daytime answer, but she had only wet at school once, well wet with any significance, he school panties where rarely without a pad. She took it out on days she would have to change for sports, but usually sneaked one back in later. All the girls wore them at some point during the month, so she always felt comfy with them, even when most days they would get a bit damp.

Jenny climbed into the car with Samantha and fastened her seat belt.

She knew the college registration had to be done, then she could collect the list of items she would need for the year. But this would be the first time that she had ever gone shopping for diapers with someone else, someone who was going to buy them for her. They set off for the college, at this point Jenny had no idea where it was in relation to the house, but the thought of the shopping was already making her nervous and twitchy.

• Like 1

Samantha smiled as they drove towards the school to register her 'little girl' though she knew better than to think for a minute that Jenny thought of herself as Samantha's daughter, let alone, the same feeling she had where she wanted to see a little girl.

Jenny was glad to be finally at the college, it had been quite a journey to this point. The strangest thing for her was that she felt comfortable and more confident purely because Samantha was with her.

After getting her registered for classes and letting her take quick potty break, Samantha took her to the bookstore to get her books.

Her books had all come to nearly $250.00 for that semester, and that was with buying used books whenever she could.

Once the books were also covered and gotten, Samantha took her to a super store to get her some other things like paper, notebooks, and such, and also to pick up some diapers that she wanted to get the college girl.

Jenny was glad of the relief of the bathroom, a bit embarrassed about the damp panties but trying to put a brave face on. She let Samantha buy the book knowing full well that she couldn't have afforded them.