LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Makes Me Younger

sissydreams

Little Jenny Price made her way up the steps of the big townhouse hoping that she had finally found somewhere to stay for the college year. She was getting sick of the hunting around, street after street, suburb after suburb, but maybe at last she had found the place she wanted so desperately. If only her mom hadn't forgotten to post her letter of application for on campus living then all this could have been avoided. Now she faced finding somewhere as close to the college as possible, but now she would be living in someone else

Jenny was pleasantly surprised by the sight before her when the lady opened the door to her. She didn't quite know what to expect but the sight of a nice looking lady in front of her made things more bearable.

Jenny was getting to like Samantha even more by this point, budgeting her money had never been one of her strong points, so now at least if she got into a mess she could go and speak to Samantha about, although that would still take a bit of courage to do.

"Yes Samantha, I understand and will not let myself get into debt" replied Jenny, thinking Samantha was being very firm with her but caring at the same time.

She had been lets say less than tidy when at home and always had her mom on her back about tidying her room, well it was what all kids her age did wasn't it. She listened to Samantha saying she would wash the linen and her dirty clothes and tidy if need be, which normally would be fine. It was the fact that pull ups where not normal underwear that made it awkward but she would just have to work around it. She needed the room bad so couldn't risk

Jenny carried on upstairs and found the room with the open door, so walked straight in and was pleasantly surprised with what she found. The room looked as though everything had just been bought especially for her. The bed and bedding, along with the desk and other furniture looked as though it had never been used before. Even though it was her first time way from home, she was beginning to think that it was going to be a nice place to stay.

She put her things away and then went to check out the bathroom, seeing that this was in such a good state as well, nice large bath and immaculate fittings. Jenny then left the bathroom and seeing as she was told it was ok to look everywhere else, she decided to go and have a look in the other room at the end of the hallway. Samantha certainly hadn't lied to her, there before her stood a perfectly made up nursery for a little girl, crib, change table, high chair and even a swing suspended from the ceiling. She felt strange standing there, she wanted to check out the dresser and wardrobe but thought that she had best leave the room for now and go back downstairs.

"The room is wonderful, thank you so much" said Jenny, "I will try my best to keep everything clean and tidy. I am sorry to hear that you lost your baby, I hope that you have not been feeling lost without her".

"don't worry, the room is perfect" said a happy Jenny, "your nursery is the cutest I have ever seen, I am sorry you never had a girl to fill it".

"I never brought an alarm clock with me, it was one of those things you never seem to think about when moving from home for the first time, I usually get up on time though, but I had been late for school a couple of times before", Jenny now feeling a bit embarrassed wondered why she felt ok to open up to this relative stranger, she had only met Samantha a few hours before.

"I have got a few days before the classes start, I tried to make sure i had somewhere earlier but even as last minute as this is, I wanted to make sure I had a few days to settle in before starting. I don't have a car so if a lift is available then I will not turn it down.

• 2 weeks later...

Jenny was still feeling embarrassed about the whole thing, she was supposed to be a grown up girl for heavens sakes, yet here she was holding on to Samantha like a scared little child. Then to make things worse for her, she was now being told that Samantha would be like a mommy towards her.

"The lifts would be great but you don't have to put yourself out for me" said Jenny, "I am sure that I can find a bus or something, I mean I can't have you dropping me off and collecting me all the time, my own mom never used to do that for me".

Jenny sat down and waited for the food to be dished up, she breathed in and the smell was delicious. She wondered if all of her meals where going to taste so good.

Jenny felt a bit more at ease when Samantha had explained to her the full details of what she was planning regarding taking her and picking her up from school. It still sounded a bit like being treated as a little schoolgirl, but when she said that she thought her mom would appreciate it, Jenny realised that it kind of made sense.

Of course it was going to be easier for her to study and do her homework after classes, she did need the use of the library after all.

"Thanks Samantha" said Jenny, "I guess my mom would be happy knowing that I am safe and being looked after, she used to drop me off and meet me all the time as well. It just got a bit embarrassing when she would walk back to the car holding my hand, or even meet me with a coat if I hadn't taken one with me".

Jenny had been to one of those fancy schools, where she even had to wear a uniform, the standard pinafore dress or checked gingham dress in the warmer months. But in the style that you would normally see younger toddlers

"I didn't really know what I was studying until a few weeks back" replied Jenny, "I wanted to study to be a teacher but I think that is a bit beyond me, so I am going to study being a nursery teacher /assistant instead. I think I might be more suited to the little ones".

Jenny still wasn't convinced about the choice she had made for her career, but for the time being she had to live with it and give it a go anyways. It was either this or go back to being the girl in the department store that she done for the last few summers.

Jenny finished her food and then had one last drink of juice, still not realising exactly how much she had drunk.

Jenny settled down in her room, she sometimes opened her mouth without thinking what she was saying, or just saying what she was thinking. She now realised she had told Samantha she was going to the bathroom to use the toilet, but this was a natural thing when she was at home, her mom was constantly making sure she used the toilet.

Samantha didn't pay much attention to Jenny as she thought the girl was probably getting ready for bed.

She went to her own room to prepare for bed as well.

At ten, she went to sleep since she needed to be up in time to take the college student to get her registered and get her books.

Jenny lay there for a while watching TV, just trying to relax a bit and get used to her new surroundings. The events of the day soon began to take there toll on her, so Jenny thought it was best to turn out the light and climb into bed.

She pulled the covers over herself, but only after she checked that her pull up was in place and secure. She hoped it wasn't wet in the morning because she hadn't worked out where to dispose of it yet. Her chance of dumping it on the way to school was ruined now she would be having lifts. But she would deal with that if she needed to in the morning.

Jenny had fallen asleep pretty much as soon as she put the light out, but I twas not surprising considering the long day she had had. She slept quite peacefully which was surprising being in a strange bed and new surroundings, but as per usual was partially uncovered by the morning.