LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Frustration Over Romantic Prospects

I'm sure this isn't a problem unique to myself, but I wanted to share my frustrations anyways because... Well, it's a forum. That's kind of what forums are for, right?

So, I should start by saying that I'm mostly content in life right now. I've got a good job, good friends, a good place to live. I almost feel guilty complaining, simply because outside of this, there's not that much in my life to really complain about. With that being said, though... Right now, when I look at my future, I am just having a hard time seeing that future being with someone else, and that thought really frustrates me.

My Suggestion is 2 fold. First Bitches love boost. Buy a mustang and huge VMP blower and woman will simply walk up to you, and drop their panties, and/or diapers simply being in your presences. My wife found it very odd that random woman would simply do that when they heard the whine of the pulleys, or the rumble of my exhaust....

On a serious note. You are relatively young, and likely coming into your prime. I would focus on improving your social skills around woman. Munches are

Don't be desperate. I know, that sounds hard.

It is not the girls can smell desperation. I know I can't. Perspiration, yeah... but you get rid of that with a shower. My 3 step guide to guys and gals who want a romantic partner:

1.) Step One. Accept that we are all different, and what works for one person may not always work for you. Be flexible.

2.) Step Two. Once we accept the above, we must learn ourselves. In order to identify what will or will not work for us, we can either experiment, or we could learn ourselves, which gives us an idea of what will or will not work, and make the experimental phase go smoother. It is also important that you accept yourself as a single individual as whole and perfectly good and complete.

3.) Step Three: Now that we have learned a little about ourselves... Experiment some more. I don't mean experiment with weird kinky things or drugs, I mean with new experiences. Take Jimmy for example. Jimmy likes movies and dinners for nights out, rather it be with friends or on dates. Perhaps, one day, he will experiment by going to a concert or a play instead of movies. Take small steps out of your comfort zone, to help you widen your comfort zone. This has the benefit of helping you meet new people, as you have likely met the majority of people you will meet in your own comfort zone already. You gotta leave that to meet new people. You do not have to go, "Well I like movies and dinner.... so to get out of my comfort zone, I am going to go skydiving! I mean, if you want to do that, go do it, but small steps work just as well and are easier to take.