LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Scotland Regression (for me and Phenomenal Princess)

"Of course you can Becca." Isobel stated, her guest, a grown woman didn't need her permission, although she supposed she appreciated the courtesy.

"oh, if I'm not her in the morning it's because i've gone down to the shop. Help yourself to breakfast and if you want to go out you'll be able to unlock the door from the inside but you'll have to come find me if tou need ro get back inside. Sleep tight Becca,"

After Becca had gone to bed Isobel distracted herself with some more TV but eventually grew restless. She wondered down to her sewing room and began cutting patterns for the things she had been thinking of earlier. She even found she had some cotton terry fleece she sometimes used for lineing coats

• 3 weeks later...

"Hey wait I don't...". Becca was tried to tell Isobel she doesn't need help but the woman pulled her shirt of cutting her off mid sentence. Before she knew it she was diapered and she could feel the thickness between her legs. She was just thankful Isobel had not taken her panties of to diaper her like a real baby.

"That was superlative! Well done Beccca, thank you soo much." Isobel answered and nodded that Becca could unpin the nappy and change out of the dancer's dress.

Over the next few days Isobel posted the photographs online and got feedback from the ABDL community. Surprisingly people didn't want her handmade diapers. Apparently there were a few companies which made adult disposable diapers which were really popular. People liked the dress though, she got a couple of mail orders for the exact one Becca had worn. Isobel decided she should forget about making nappies and instead focus on doing adult baby clothing.

Within a week she had made up some new dresses and was begging Becca to model again for her. What she didn't say was that she had also ordered a case of ABU disposables.

"oh, no. I'm not making more nappies, just dresses now." Isobel answered, "i've bought some the disposable diapers that adult babies like instead. They are tape on, so you should be able to put them on by yourself without trouble unlike those fiddly pin on ones." Isobel was obviously felt that nappies were simply an essential part of the ensemble. Secretly she was giggling to herself. She suspected that nappies were essential costume for adult babies, so she wanted them in the pictures for authenticity. She was giggling to herself because she thought that if she was a mommy to an adult baby, she would definitely make sure her baby was in nappies, wouldn't want an accident to stain the ancient flooring!

"Here honey, why don't you try this sailor dress first?" it was red pin stripes against white, which made it look pink until you got close and saw how rich and luxurious the red was. It also was adorned with red anchours in sparkling thread applique. Isobel waa really proud of it.