LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Scotland Regression (for me and Phenomenal Princess)

Isobel resisted the urge to scowl. She really didn't see what the problem was but she did want a confrontation. She had another idea for making Becca complaint.

Isobel sighed and put down her camera. "Nevermind pet, maybe we can try this again when your less nervous? Let's go upstairs and have some tea. She left ahead of Becca to start the kettle whilst Becca changed out of the adorable pink sailor dress and back into her grown up clothes.

Meanwhile upstairs Isobel was pouring the tea into two cups.

It didn't even register with Isobel that she was barging in on someone using the bathroom, she had heard a little girl scream and a powerful maturnal instinct had compeled her.

"oh Becca. Becca, what's wrong sweetie?" Isobel wrapped her arms around the visibly upset girl and hugged her too her chest making soft hushing noises.

Isobel couldn't believe how far the changes has gone, Becca had looke young before, she even dressed immature for her age (Isobel recalled the pink get up she had first arrived in) but now Becca looked like an actual child.

"oh my goodness" Isobel couldn't believe what she had done. She gently rocked the 'girl' in her arms and did her best too keep her calim.

After a while Isobel her thoughts, this waa her fault, she had to take charge of it and to be frank if Becca was now eight years old then she needed taking care of.

Isobel let go and stood up. She cleared her throat

"eh-hem. Sweetie? Your clothes don't fit you anymore honey." she illustrated by pulling Becca's top back onto her shoulders, not that Becca had a chest anymore to cover.

"luckly for you, your living above a dress shop!" Isobel said triumphantly. It was something of a lucky coincidence. "i can go down to the shop and find you something confortable to wear but first we need to find our what size you are petal. Could you just slip all those things off for me so I can take some measurements?" Isobel pulled her measuring tape out from the pocket of her apron.

Isobel had expected that reaction, she also hadn't imagined Becca would simply and conviently realise her panties were thick, a little crinkling and had elsatic leak guards. Regardless of these facts, Isobel was making do. She needed Becca to just put up with it for a while, no matter how humimitating she thought it was.

"No Becca, I don't have anything else, these were the first thing I could think of. Sorry."

"okay pet." Isobel answered agreeably and knelt down and cupped Becca's chin with her fingers coaxing the girl to look straight at her "...but, I want you behave like a real eight year old while we're in public okay? So as not alarm anybody. Also, your much littler now so you have to listen to me for your own safety. For example a car might not see you if you try to cross a road before you are supposed to."

Isobel sympathised, there was not a long on the racks for 8 year old girls which wasn't Disney related or some other cutsie thing. Even the plainest clothes were in 'young girl' styles. Jeans had flowers or butterflies stiched onto them, shirts had sparkles or sequins, skirts where flouncy and dresses where a A shaped with nothing resembling the scalloped neck of Isobel's own dress which showed a modest amount of cleavage.

Becca had picked out clothes as she had been asked to and although there were alot of things

"hmmm" Isobel frowned and considered Becca's request not to see a doctor. The truth of it was Isobel was enjoying having Becca as a little girl, she was keen on the idea of letting it be prolonged but she was also concerned there might be side effects, which is why she wanted to have the reassurance of knowing little Becca was in good health.

"We don't have to go to the doctor's right away." Isobel compromised.