LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered nature walk :)

chocosaurusrex

Today I had the day off so I put on a fresh diaper and went to my local nature spot and walked around and took in the scenery. It's a grey and cloudy day and the nature walk really helped me clear my mind and relax, so much so that I wet a few times without noticing. The diaper sag in the woods felt nice, and I've never gotten to be all that active while diapered. What's some stuff you like to do while diapered? Any suggestions? How do you dress when you go out and do activities in diapers? Let me know I'd like to try doing more stuff while out and about. :)

-Choco :3

Almost any thing diapered is fun, but I love when I can do hikes or nature walks too. The isolated feel lets you kind of let loose and not have to worry about other people. Being outdoors always rocks no matter what too.

• 2 weeks later...

Walking in the woods is one of my favorite leisure activities, and one that is totally compatible with wearing my plastic panties under my clothes. Needless to say there are plenty of places to do that in western Washington.

• Like 1