LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couple saying hello

Hello all you wonderful littles. We are an AB couple in the Dallas, Tx area!

We hope to hear from all you local mommys/daddys/littles. We want to be a part of a local and real life community, and we do offer a place for rent for those in our lifestyle (ab/mom/dad). We are not looking for playmates, but rather offering a low rent safe space for local people.

Outside of that, I am Mommy Jenn and I have a wonderful baby boy/girl Josh (or Alison depending on our play). We do everything together and are very open to chatting and learning about what everyone else is up too. our profile contains more information if you are interested, but for now I'll keep this short as just an introductory.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day though :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2016 at 4:17 AM, Babymaidmissy said:

Well known,very experienced ab couple from Michigan,moving to Texas, very interested, please contact us,Michael & Teresa

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We wanted to move to Austin,we had our van packed, and last week, the condo were to stay had an oak tree fall, it ripped out the sewer pipes and took down the front wall the day before we where to leave this winter wonderland,where a film crew, setting up a studio in Austin, and followed by one in Dallas, now where here trying to find another place down their

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

On Wednesday, November 02, 2016 at 0:35 PM, eulessabcpl said:

Hello all you wonderful littles. We are an AB couple in the Dallas, Tx area!

We hope to hear from all you local mommys/daddys/littles. We want to be a part of a local and real life community, and we do offer a place for rent for those in our lifestyle (ab/mom/dad). We are not looking for playmates, but rather offering a low rent safe space for local people.

Outside of that, I am Mommy Jenn and I have a wonderful baby boy/girl Josh (or Alison depending on our play). We do everything together and are very open to chatting and learning about what everyone else is up too. our profile contains more information if you are interested, but for now I'll keep this short as just an introductory.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day though :)