LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could nappies (diapers) cause testicular caner...?

I think more than the restriction, it is the heat that might cause a problem. The heat in a nappy is far higher than regular underwear. I seem to remember reading that there was evidence that diaper wearing increased problems down there but I can't remember if it was properly sourced or idle speculation. I do know that the testicles are where they are because they need to be at a very certain temperature. Hence if it is cold things ten to shrivel up a bit, they are moving closer to the body for extra warmth, same reason why in the heat they an hang lower.

So, there is a chance warm nappies may interfere with the whole temperature process. How serious that interference is? No idea!

On Tuesday, November 01, 2016 at 10:58 PM, diaperedboilerman said:

I believe I read somewhere that Tight pants and underwear are the reason for less sperm being produced. But I have never heard anything about it causing cancer. But hell now a days "They" say you can get Cancer from breathing air and not breathing air. Eating this or not eating that! :P

• Like 1
On 11/6/2016 at 11:09 PM, diaperguy85 said:

EVERYTHING CAUSES CANCER!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Lol. I agree 100%, boilerman. Enjoy life as much as possible, you never know what tomorrow might bring.