LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpected Family Member

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi, it's me, Mrs. Green," the school nurse said cheerfully. "I'm so very sorry to bother you, but Clare's had an accident, and since she had to put on her spare pants yesterday and didn't bring new ones today I'm afraid I don't have anything to change her into. Could you bring something?"

Doug smiled when his niece laughed. "You like swinging?"

(Sorry usually I delete it when t does that but I had to run.)

"Oh dear." Anna said immediately throwing her coat and shoes on. "I'll come right over." She said running up to the little girl's room and grabbing two pairs of pants. "I have to go drop clothes off for Clare." She said to her husband before heading off.

Doug frowned a bit as Anna left. Aside from a couple accidents the first week of school, when Clare was too shy and scared to speak up when she needed to go to the bathroom, she hadn't had any accidents at school at all - granted, she had a note from the doctor saying she was to be excused to use,the restroom at any time - and now it happened two days in a row? He was glad they'd finally gone to a new pediatrician and hoped they'd get some answers soon. He shook his head and tried to focus on the girl in front of him. "So, what else do you like to do, Julianna?" he asked as he continued pushing her.

Anna rushed over to the school with the extra pants and into the nurse's office. "What happened?"

"Ummm...." Julianna trailed off, trying to think. Usually she just sat in front of the TV at home. "I like to draw." She said as that was something she frequently did in occupational therapy.

"Her class has a substitute today. Apparently the sub didn't get the memo about Clare's bathroom needs and told her she had to wait until the regular bathroom break," the nurse explained, as several times a day the entire kindergarten class was lined up and taken to the bathroom. "Poor dear, I think she's having a bad day. She's in the bathroom again," she added sympathetically with a nod towards the bathroom door.

"Oh, well the girls like to draw too. They have lots of crayons and markers and colored pencils. You're welcome to use them. Anything else you do? Sports? Dance? Music?"

Anna shook her head. "I hope she feels okay. I brought in a spare as well. Hopefully it doesn't get worse with the added person in the house. Her cousin who we didn't know existed has come to live with us. Everything happened so fast this morning."

Julianna shook her head. "I always wanted to take dance." She said a bit sadly. "But my dad said it would be a waste of money because I get so tired."

"Well, I think we can get you into dance. Frankie takes Irish dance, but you could do ballet or tap or whatever you want."

Mrs. Green took the pants and put them in a cubby. "I'll keep an eye out and let you know if she seems to be getting worse. Hopefully yesterday and today is just an isolated incident, though."

"Yes, really. We'll call and maybe you can start after winter break. But they might not allow that. You might have to wait until it starts again in the fall," Doug warned. He wasn't really sure how it worked. "Now, what grade are you in? And what school do you go to?" he asked as he saw Anna come out. "Everything okay?"

"Oh. Well, I think we'll have to transfer you to Kennedy. That's where Frankie, Leanna, and Clare go," Doug informed Julianna, then nodded at Anna. "Well, her tests are coming up soon. Hopefully we'll get a diagnosis this time and can figure out what to do about it."

(Grrrrr sorry my phone has been acting up. It crashes when I click the submit button.)

Julianna nodded. She didn't really know anybody at her school because she was always sick, but she did like the occupational therapist at her school. She wondered if the new school would have one.

(it's fine. I don't really care if we do the other ones or not, I was just wondering.)

"That sounds good. Is anyone getting cold yet?" Doug asked. He glanced over at the twins. Evelyn was still bouncing happily on the trampoline, though he could tell even at a distance that she had a lump in her pants. "Um, babe, I think Evie's ready to go in..." he called to Anna with a sigh. Sometimes it seemed like their life revolved around poop. First there was Frankie who suffered from chronic constipation, which took almost a year to correct, as a toddler. Then there was Clare with her constant diarrhea and now they had Evelyn to deal with. Although the toddler had been peeing on the potty consistently for over a year now she refused to poop there and instead would hide and soil herself, whether she was wearing diapers, training pants, or panties.

"Okay then why don't we all come in and I'll whip up some cocoa after helping Evie." Anna said, she had a feeling she knew what Peter meant. She went and picked up the toddler and carried her to the bathroom. "Honey why won't you go poopoo in the potty?"

Emma climbed off the trampoline once Evelyn was taken away and went to the swings.

"Emma, come on. We're going in. It's getting cold out. Mommy's going to make us some cocoa," Doug said as he helped Julianna off the swing. "You like cocoa, honey?"

Evelyn shook her head. "No poo poo on potty," she said firmly, crossing her arms.

"What will it take for you to go in the potty?" Anna asked with a sigh. She went to get the girl some clean underwear and returned shortly. She undressed the girl until she was only in a shirt and then made quick work of cleaning the girl up and put some fresh panties and pants on her.