LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpected Family Member

Shy-Diapers

Evelyn grinned back at Julianna. "You wanna play?" she asked and, without waiting for a reply, ran off to the playroom and returned with a bin of My Little Pony figurines.

Clare sighed and trudged to her classroom. She hated her sister being mad at her, especially since she couldn't control when she had to go to the bathroom. It wasn't like she made them late on purpose!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know. We've been lucky, 5 kids and nothing too major to deal with. This ought to make things...interesting." Doug frowned. "I get the feeling she's going to require a lot of our time and attention. I just hope our kids are okay with that."

"I hope so. But who knows what we can do for the girl. I had no idea Brian and his wife had a kid, let alone that she must've drank when she was pregnant. How did we not know this?" Anna sighed, shaking her head.

"Who knows. Maybe the fact that unless he moved, we're the closest distance wise?" Anna looked over at Julianna. "I'm glad I never drank when I was pregnant. I don't know how we're going to take care of her."

"We'll figure it out. I mean really, at this point what's one more? Since she is, apparently, legally ours she'll be covered by my insurance and hopefully that will pay for whatever she needs. And if it doesn't? We'll cut things out wherever we can and deal with it. We'll make it work. We always do. I just hope the kids don't give us too much trouble about it."

(okay, let's just ignore it all. I didn't really want to deal with it anyways.)

"Oh, Emma! Why didn't you go pee pee on the potty?" Doug asked as he took her hand and walked her to the bathroom. "Big girls don't go pee pee in their panties."

Emma let Doug change her pants and then ran off to go play again. She gladly went back to playing ponies for a while. "Daddy? Can we go owside?" She asked, getting a little bored of the ponies and wanting to play on the swings and store bought tree house as well as the trampoline.

Evelyn quickly joined her twin in getting ready, though Doug stopped her and sent her to the bathroom first to hopefully avoid any accidents. "Julianna, you want to come too? We have a coat and boots that should fit you," Doug offered. They were Leanna's old ones that Anna had pulled out for Clare, but they were still too big. He knew they'd probably be a smidge too big for Julianna too, but it was better than nothing.

"Emma, you wait until we're all ready," Doug ordered as he helped Julianna with the zipper and found her a hat and gloves. "Okay hon, I'm sure we won't be out too long," he said to Anna, knowing someone was bound to start whining about the cold before long. He opened the door and let the kids out.