LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpected Family Member

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna and Doug were happily married for almost 20 years. They were your average American family with 5 children who, just so happened to be all girls. They weren't rich, but they had enough money to be able supply the family's wants and needs without having to worry too much about money.

"Apparently so!" Anna said flipping the lamp on next to her. She rubbed her face. "They just told me her name is Julianna and she's almost 8." She stood up and pulled some pajama bottoms on. "I had no idea they even were together still. But we're supposed to take care of her. They're bringing her by in about 30 minutes. Should we wake the kids?"

Doug looked at the clock. The older kids usually got up at 6:30 for school, the little ones a bit later. "Well, it's pretty early, but I guess it's better that they know what's going on. It would be really awkward for them to wake up,and find her here, I suppose.

Anna stretched and yawned. "For all we know they might go to the same school as this girl. Why don't you go start breakfast while I wake them." She trudged to the older girls' room where Mary Francis who was 10 and Leanna who was 7 slept. "Girls wake up. Daddy and I have some news for you guys." She said flipping the light on in the bedroom.

She then went to the little girls' room

"Yeah, we don't have to be up for an hour yet!" Mary Frances protested as she flopped down on the couch and covered herself with a throw blanket while Clare wrapped her skinny little arms around Anna's legs, her springy, light brown curls sticking out in every direction.

"Yeah, it's not time for school," Clare added softly.

"I know I know." Anna said yawning. "We didn't want to wake up either." She started while gently bouncing the twins keep them from falling back to sleep. "You guys have a cousin that you've never met. We didn't know you had a cousin either. But daddy's brother had a little girl. And she's going to be living with us from now on. We don't really know much about her besides her name is Julianna and she's seven, so she's right around Cara and Leanna's age. She'll also probably be sharing a room with you two." She said looking at the two previously mentioned girls. "Daddy and I want you all to be nice to her okay? She's probably really upset right now because she just lost her mommy and daddy. So we want to be very nice and loving can we do that?" She looked to her husband. "Anything you want to add?"

"Um...just...uh...well, like mommy says, be nice to her..." Doug stammered. He really wasn't sure what else to add, seeing as they knew next to nothing about the girl. "Share your toys with her, and please be patient if mommy and I need to spend extra time with her for a while, okay?"

Clare tugged on Anna's sleeve. "Mama, what happened to her mommy and daddy?" she asked, her brows furrowed in concern.

Anna set the twins on the couch, Emma immediately curling up in a little ball. Anna squatted down to hug Clare. "Well, unfortunately, her mommy and daddy went to heaven." She said cautiously, unsure how to tell the mixed ages.

Clare bit her lip as tears welled in her eyes. She was a timid, sensitive child and was very aware of others' feelings. "Oh, that's so sad," she said as she hugged her mother tight.

"Julianna, come in. I'm your Uncle Doug, and this is Aunt Anna." Doug gave the girl a small smile and reached for her hands as Mary Frances shot Leanna a surprised glance. "She looks kinda...weird," she whispered so only her sister could hear.

"I know, and Clare's practically a midget!" Mary Frances shot back and stifled a giggle.

Doug's jaw dropped. His five kids together didn't have the laundry list of health issues this one little girl had. The most serious thing they'd dealt with so far was Clare's allergies to peanuts, tree nuts, and shellfish and what they now suspected to be a gluten intolerance though the doctors still had to run some more tests to rule out a few other things. Fetal alcohol syndrome? A heart defect? He was starting to feel they we're way out of their league. "O...okay. So, is she in, like, therapy or anything?" he asked.

"Emma, hush," Doug said as he scooped the toddler up. "I think I better take care of these two." He grabbed Evelyn, who had followed her twin and has an equally saggy diaper. "Why don't the rest of you show Julianna around, and I'll get breakfast as soon as I'm done."

"Come on, it's up here," Mary Frances said and ran up the stairs. Clare followed the girls, even though it wasn't her room and her sisters were likely to kick her out.

Doug set Emma on the changing table and removed her pajamas and diaper. "Okay, what panties do you want today?" he asked after wiping her down.

"But I wanna play with Julianna too..." Clare protested timidly as she stared at the floor.

"You're not a big girl. You're a baby. Now go," Mary Frances ordered, shoving the 5-year-old away and shutting the door. "This is my bed," she then informed Julianna as she pointed to a bed piled with stuffed animals. "And that's Leanna's bed. I dunno where you're supposed to sleep..."

Clare peeked in her room and saw Doug had his hands full with the twins so she set off to find her mother instead.

Frankie groaned. She loved school, but after waking up an hour early she really didn't want to go.

Clare sighed. "Okay, mama." She slipped out of Anna's arms and went back upstairs where she got dressed in jeans, a red plaid flannel shirt, and her red sneakers. She went back downstairs and handed Anna a barrette with a big red bow. "Mama, you do it?" she asked, her curls still a wild mess.

Doug finished getting the twins ready and brought them downstairs, then started making a big pot of oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins. While it was cooking he poured glasses of juice and set the table.