LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Funky

DailyDi

Have been fighting a migraine for 6 days now. Got three shots in the butt (and no lollipop, WTH!) and pain went away for a few hours, but is back. Now I think I'm having a bit of a reaction to the shots. Head gets very swimmy when I get up and move, and I've come real close to blacking out twice.

The caffeine in the shots and meds kept me up all night so I got some game time and early work in, but time to lay down and try to sleep or at least let the fog hopefully lift.

Get migrainees all the time myself and unfortunately almost nothing works for me to get rid of them, over the counter stuff is out, and I don't use medical quality stuff as they'd charge me for the visit and I can't afford their fee's. If its only a mild one Ibuprofin seems to work, but a severe migraine, I just have to grin and bear it until it lessens.

11 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Get migrainees all the time myself and unfortunately almost nothing works for me to get rid of them, over the counter stuff is out, and I don't use medical quality stuff as they'd charge me for the visit and I can't afford their fee's. If its only a mild one Ibuprofin seems to work, but a severe migraine, I just have to grin and bear it until it lessens.

Have you tried putting a cold pack on your neck (neck/spine area) when you feel one coming on? For mild to mid range migraines that seems to knock it down for me. I keep a cold pack in the freezer and when I need it, slip it inside a sock so it's not directly on the skin but cools the area and helps calm the major blood vessels or something.