LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working while diapered!

Always hearing all these amazing stories about how people (by choice or no choice) wear diapers to work. My question is, I would love to know where they work and a small summary of what is involved, (bending over, walking, sitting, etc.) I get this could be a "breach" in confidentially by keeping your identity safe, and I don't want to get anyone caught... however I'm in the position to start a career and I would love the opportunity to wear while working!

No job is too insignificant to mention!

P.S. you could always message me to keep your workplace safe, but I'm sure I am not the only one who wants to know!

Thank you guys, we seriously have the best community and I know you all will be very helpful! :)

I have worn diapers to work for many years... some jobs were physical with a lot of lifting and moving, some jobs were sitting behind a desk answering the phone and working on computers all day. It really doesn't make a difference what you do, and wearing at work is nobody's business but your own. In all these years I have only ever been questioned ONCE about why I take my bag to the restroom with me... and that was by a diabetic co-worker who thought I might be diabetic too. I quietly explained that it was diapers in my bag, not insulin supplies, and we never spoke about it again. I've worn thick diapers, thin diapers, disposable and cloth to work and it's really no big deal... it's just something you do when you wear 24/7. Accept it as a part of you and act like wearing is a normal everyday thing, nobody will bother you.

• Like 1

Freelance professional musician.

I have to lug my gear around, so almost every kind of movement sans acrobatics.

At times in my life I have worn with or without the choice to wear (currently the latter).

• Like 1

I work as a janitor and I rarely have to change in the daytime so I go to work and not have to change and also my shirt covers my butt and I work by myself.

I think the type of work you do does make a difference on how easily you might be discovered. If you work outside in construction, especially in winter (or any type of job when you are outside in winter), you are most likely wearing insulated pants or coveralls and the bulk of those clothes will help hide diapers.

• Like 1

I was a Paramedic/Firefighter and a cause & origin investigator that is of course sometimes a very physical job.

Never had a problem wore a onesie as my base layer under my uniform.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Work in a gas station and wear 24/7. As the only person on shift (Graveyards) it more convinient to wear a diaper as during the early part of the shift (10pm-2am) it still tends to be busy and as the only person there I can't leave the register unattended so if I have to go I have to either hold it and hope no one comes in (which from experience the moment I try to go to the bathroom a customer comes in) or wear a diaper and use it instead. I choose the diaper, I can then change once buisness dies down (Between 2-4am) as I usually only have 1-2 customers during that time span. As for visibilty, never had a customer say anything, so if they noticed I was wearing a diaper, they haven't said anything. As for co-workers a few know I wear and the one I relieve most nights is one that knows and has a brother who also wears so was no big deal to him.

I wear diapers very often to work. I typically drink a lot more when I wear because I really enjoy peeing all of the time. This, of course, means a lot of changing. I typically just walk out to my car and change there. I park farther away from everyone else and always out of sight so it's not too hard. And no one

I have worked for many years in professional office settings and have always worn to work. If you wear plastic-backed diapers, dress slacks do almost nothing to hide the crinkle, so keep that in mind. The worst part about being a guy who wears is that you need some way to get your clean diapers to the bathroom for a change. Suit jackets are awesome for this as you can tuck a diaper under your armpit. In more casual offices, I would wear jeans and a pull-over shirt tucked in under an unbuttoned button-down as an overshirt. Same armpit tuck for carrying my clean diapers to the bathroom. I have no clue if anyone ever noticed because no one ever said a word to me about it.