LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at Walmart

I walked into Walmart with baggy sweatpants and a big hoodie, and was hiding the fact that my underwear for the day was a thick Cushies, a little wet. I was looking at video games and snacks and things for a movie night, all the while i was sagging underneath my clothes. I was so worried someone would notice, but it seemed like my clothes hid the diaper perfectly. I liked the thrill of being a diaper secret agent. I had to wet in the store and was afraid i would leak but I had to go. Luckily no spills and I

2 hours ago, chocosaurusrex said:

I totally wanted no attention. I was terrified. I have no clue what type of clothing masks the crinkle or the diaper bulge. I just didn't want to take my diaper off, too comfy cozy. How do I fix this paranoia and how can I hide it well?

If you weren't looking to be noticed you wouldn't have used the diaper when you thought it might leak in public.

You can wear diapers in public, under clothes obviously, and be very confident of not being noticed if you don't want to be noticed. Perhaps it just sounds worse because, as you said, you are new to doing it and are exaggerating how obvious it seemed.

Either way, be safe and remember that just because you are wearing doesn't mean everyone else wants to know (general public, that is)!

46 minutes ago, Elfy said:

If you weren't looking to be noticed you wouldn't have used the diaper when you thought it might leak in public.

You can wear diapers in public, under clothes obviously, and be very confident of not being noticed if you don't want to be noticed. Perhaps it just sounds worse because, as you said, you are new to doing it and are exaggerating how obvious it seemed.

Either way, be safe and remember that just because you are wearing doesn't mean everyone else wants to know (general public, that is)!

It was just strangely liberating to be wearing in public. Do you wear diapers in public? What clothes work? Maybe my perception was skewed because I was by myself and paranoid.

I wear in public all the time, more often than I don't thanks to anxiety.

Thin nappies will be pretty hidden no matter what... I usually just wear tracksuit bottoms. Basically, the same thing I always wear.

5 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I wear in public all the time, more often than I don't thanks to anxiety.

Thin nappies will be pretty hidden no matter what... I usually just wear tracksuit bottoms. Basically, the same thing I always wear.

Wearing helps with your anxiety?

I have anxiety about needing the bathroom when in public and one isn't available, especially for number two's which I have had trouble with multiple times before. Nappies help with that for obvious reasons!

I still avoid using for number two's in public but it is a safety net in case the worst happens :)

On 10/30/2016 at 7:30 PM, chocosaurusrex said:

I walked into Walmart with baggy sweatpants and a big hoodie, and was hiding the fact that my underwear for the day was a thick Cushies, a little wet. I was looking at video games and snacks and things for a movie night, all the while i was sagging underneath my clothes. I was so worried someone would notice, but it seemed like my clothes hid the diaper perfectly. I liked the thrill of being a diaper secret agent. I had to wet in the store and was afraid i would leak but I had to go. Luckily no spills and I

• 2 weeks later...