LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help with diapered sleepy time

chocosaurusrex

I find it hard to fall asleep wearing a diaper. I'm new to wearing and got my first pack of cushies last night. I diapered myself and felt so cozy, but couldn't bring myself to fall asleep. I thought it would help me relax but I was wired and anxious? Does anyone get this feeling? How do I fix it? I want to embrace my little side and sleep like a baby so to speak. Is there anything you guys do to help you fall asleep and get into little space? Rituals? Regression technique?

I think most of us had trouble getting to sleep the first few nights wearing a diaper to bed. I know for me it took two or three nights diapered before i started sleeping like a "baby".

It took me a looooong time to be comfortable trying to sleep in a diaper.

It's new and exciting so your mind focuses on it and as it does that it means its really hard to relax and just let yourself drift off. Wear enough during the days and it will eventually not be as exciting and you will be able to fall asleep.

6 hours ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

I'd like to know how it goes if you decide to use the lullaby thing. I've never tried any kind of sound stimulation for tapping into the nerve centers controlling sleep, but I might if other people seem to like it. I do, however, believe the safest, easiest, cheapest, and ultimately the most effective sleep remedy is cumming in a wet diaper and letting my brain's natural processes ease me down, and into the most blissful state I've ever experienced.

You should try the sleep like a baby recording. That one and one called "forever young" are free for purchase. Her recordings are the best.

• 4 weeks later...

It can def. take some time to get acclimated to sleeping in a diaper, especially if its wet and/or messy already. I wouldn't advise going to sleep in a messy diaper, but some do and are fine with it *shrug*.

I'd suggest to acclimate in stages. First get used to sleeping in a fresh dry diaper, and once you feel comfortable doing that