LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just found my first PROPER diapers!

Cowboy

Up until now, I've been using pull up diapers...

But I just bought my first pack of diapees with TAGS (Depends diapers)!! I'm in baby heaven! I've been a little greedy and strapped on THREE!!! Now I'm crawling and waddling all over the place!! And drinking LOTS of juice!

Depends are okay for light wetting but they do not hold up to a flood. I have tried many brands over they years for bladder incontinence that i have been wearing diapers since 2002. If you flood a lot there are other brands work better than depends. Like abena ABU space littlepaws and simple all hold up well and reazs diapers. I am a heavy wetter so i have to use the top brands on the market bye for now baby chris.

Thanks Baby Chris!

Yeah, I found even with three on there was a bit of leakage (I poked holes in the first two), but mainly from the sides... Apart from better quality, are there any tips for avoiding this sort of leakage?

Rubber panties

No matter how big of holes you poke in the depends or how many you put on they will still leak out. Depends are for light incontinence means dripping they can not absorb fast enough to handle more than that and is why they leak out of the sides because of that reason. Unless you step up to better brand online this will keep happening bye for now baby chris.

• 2 weeks later...

You can also use baby disposables as a soaker inside your Depends. I use LUVS 6. I use a razor knife/utility knife to slice small holes in the baby diap. Works pretty well for me and is still cheaper than the fancy disposables. Oh, as Christine mentioned, plastic pants or PUL pants keep things dry!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I used to use nothing but pull ups...

Then I found the magical land called abuniverse. Got a 2 diaper sample pack for $12. A bit pricey but worth a shot. 1 abu space diaper( one of the most absorbant out there) and 1 abu preschool. Just ordered 2 rearz safari diapers the other day. Anxiously awaiting those to be delivered. Theyre on the level of space diapers in matter of absorbancy. But if youre looking for storebought I go and get a pack of pull ups and go to dollar store and find the 5 diapers for $1 packs. And use the baby diapers as stuffers. Can do the same with depends. Happy diapering.