LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Out

I told my last roomie before we moved in. I knew she wore occasionally because of having a weak nighttime bladder, I assume that's why she took it easy-peasy. Aside from that I have one other friend who knows. She's one of my dearest friends who we've told a lot of worse things to than "I like to wear diapers sometimes", she replied "ew, but okay," which is what I was hoping for. I don't have a clue how I'd touch on it with anyone else.

• Like 1

I told all my true friends about my baby side. Thats been more than 10 years ago. One did not want to be friends anymore because his girlfriend did not want me around them because of what i told him. The other one knows and told me before i told him no matter what i do in life or i become we stil be friends but have not talked to him in years he is too busy with work and his life. Only had one true friend stay friends after i told this part of me she came out and told me wanting to transgendered which is male to female. I accepted that part of her. Than told her about my baby lifestyle and she accepts me fo who i am and actually helped her find her baby girl side of her which made us better firends.

• Like 1

My "coming out" was more of a "caught in the spotlight" moment, which was imediately followed by me retreating back with lies. You see I wasn't exactly careful when I was discovering this side of myself, which was before my

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I came out to two people. First friend is so accepting, I've told much worse secrets. I was sure it was all weird or such and they were like "A lot of people are into that. It's not a big deal". That really helped me start to accept myself too. There is another extremely close friend. He told me some very tight secrets. I knew I could trust him, so I told him. He thought it was super cute. Then tonight, my best friend was looking at what I like on Twitter. He asked me and I said yes. Turns out he's a babyfur/ABDL too!

I recently told my girlfriend. I was scared beyond any recognition and probably wished i was padded at the time because I almost had an accident. I was certain she would leave me. When I initially told her, she was a bit taken back.