LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping in Public

Kinda love to, but I feel it's important to be discreet cuz forcing your fantasy on others is kinda lame. So like, prepare well for leaks or odour if you plan to be in enclosed spaces with folks. Like, going to a park with a book or to watch clouds can be a great time to have a mess, and cleaning up in a bathroom with stalls is just using them the way they're supposed to be used, but I personally would feel it's kinda aggressive to purposely mess yourself somewhere it's gonna really bum folks out, like a train or a stuffy mall or something.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, nhiusd said:

Kinda love to, but I feel it's important to be discreet cuz forcing your fantasy on others is kinda lame. So like, prepare well for leaks or odour if you plan to be in enclosed spaces with folks. Like, going to a park with a book or to watch clouds can be a great time to have a mess, and cleaning up in a bathroom with stalls is just using them the way they're supposed to be used, but I personally would feel it's kinda aggressive to purposely mess yourself somewhere it's gonna really bum folks out, like a train or a stuffy mall or something.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jcrowley1985 said:

You would never tell that to someone who is medically incontinent now would you?

That's why the word "purposely" is in there. If you can't help it, you can't help it. If you're doing it for your own satisfaction, you should make sure you're not forcing unwilling persons to participate in your fantasy.

• Like 1

I think there's a happy medium to be found here.

I have messed in public both as a DL and more lately as a person with #2 control issues.

I definitely think you have a duty not to hotbox people with your poop odour, so you should avoid closed spaces and try and stay out of buildings if you can.

However, i think it's acceptable if you're on your way to get cleaned up. The closest public shower to the centre of my city is a half-hour train ride, but if it's a choice between a half-hour and eight hours because I couldn't shower and hence couldn't clean up properly, I'll take the half-hour.

Since I untrained potty myself, there are many times that I will mess my diapers in public. As long has I change in a clean diaper ASAP i see no issues. I try my best to make sure that i stay away from as many people as I can until I can reach a proper place to clean up. That being said I have never had anyone say anything to me about a smell while I was messy. I always where plastic pants over my diapers so they might contain some of the smell.

• Like 1

Choosing to mess in public where you know you are likely to inconvenience others is very inconsiderate. However, it is not impossible to mess outside of your home and not bother anyone.

There was once a large green space with a park on it, I visited and sat on the green area with a book by myself and messed. No one was within 100m of me. I got up and hurried back to my car and drove home to change. Only one inconvenienced was me.

I have also gone to the shops and messed when close to home. Again, no one is bothered except me because I'm not in one place for long or near other people.

Just like everything else, be smart and there isn't a problem.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

As someone who messes his diaper at least 3 times a day regardless where I'm at or who I'm around I have found that if you change out of your messy diaper asap those who might have been offended by the smell soon forgive or forget you.

I make no attempt to not mess my diaper nor wet it, if I need go, I just go and take care of it

• Like 1

I wet and mess my diapers whenever and wherever the need comes up. when I mess in public I just change into a clean diaper asap. I have never had asap issue being messy in public that I was ever made aware of by anyone who noticed.

Not sure what the hangup is some people have with "don't force your kink on others." Don't vanilla people force their sexuality on the rest of us every single day?

Now I'm not advocating running 'round pantsless in public or flashing your dip to passers by... but if you are out and about and you gotta go, then GO. As Dunham said, people fart in public every day without causing the end of the world.

12 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

Not sure what the hangup is some people have with "don't force your kink on others." Don't vanilla people force their sexuality on the rest of us every single day?

Now I'm not advocating running 'round pantsless in public or flashing your dip to passers by... but if you are out and about and you gotta go, then GO. As Dunham said, people fart in public every day without causing the end of the world.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On Wed Nov 30 2016 at 4:07 PM, Dunham said:

you tell me you've never farted in store I'll and watch somebody walked through it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's funny as hell to see someone stop mid sentence and make a face because they walk through your death cloud. That being said, a fart eventually dissipates. A messy diaper only permeates. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle! GEEE-IIIII-JOE!

• 2 weeks later...

I mess my diapers in public all the time. Proper precautions (Nullo and good plastic pants) and there should be no problems. Years ago I was alot more nervous about it. I used to go to this forest preserve near my house. I was using Metamucil even back then so I could always plan it so a huge BM would end up in my diaper a few times during the day. Si I grab my beach chair that I wear like a backpack and after parking head down this path through the woods that opens up to this big 40 or 50 acre clearing. I find a nice spot to set up, pull out my book and enjoy a nice afternoon with a couple of cold beers and a few munchies. I don't usually see anyone and if I did, the clearing was big enough that people kept their distance. So I'm sitting there enjoying a beautiful day when I hear some noise coming from the bridle path on the other side of the clearing and to my surprise, out come a half dozen horse riders (there are stables close by). When the hit the clearing they all started to cantor their horses across the field. I'd never seen it befor and thought it was kind of cool. After they road off it was quiet again for 20 minutes or so. Then I heard a comotion from the path I had used and to my horror, a

• 3 weeks later...

I have pooed my nappy in public on several occasions I find that only just after you filled your nappy the smell is the worst. I remember pooing my nappy in my car driving one day then realised I needed fuel. When paying

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Pooping in my diaper is a thrill. Pooping in public is an aphrodisiac !! I know there are many that say pooping in public is rude, and others will be offended.. I say make a mess and enjoy it. If anyone says anything (which I doubt) I just say it was an accident and move on. I am not going to stop being thrilled because someone smells it. If they don't want to smell it, simply walk away and stop staring !!

• Like 2

I have pooped my diaper in public quiet a few times. It is never on purpose. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and do my best to avoid having a pooping accident while out and about, but sometimes I am caught off guard and end up pooping when I am not expecting it. It is really embarrassing when it happens, but I am always in a diaper and wear a diaper cover to keep everything contained. I don't think anyone has noticed because the diaper cover keeps the smell somewhat contained while I head back to my car to go home and change.

I had some food poisoning the other day but was scheduled to fly. I was very glad I was thickly diapered. As I was walking through LAX to the lounge, I had a big messy accident in my diapers. The diapers did their job and contained the big mess. I was certain that the lady checking me into the lounge could smell my messy diaper, but she didn't say anything. I immediately went to the shower and after the nice, refreshing shower, changed into a fresh diaper in case I had another messy accident on the long flight to Japan (thankfully I didn't). 

When I am diapered out and about I try not to mess myself!  Though I have had plenty of accidents and was lucky enough at some times to be wearing a diaper!  Now there also has been plenty of times I messed myself without the diaper and well one time I can remember I was working in a Wal-Mart in Naples FL and well I had to go and I mean go.  I was working as a cashier in the Garden center and it took the CSM forever to get to me to let me go to the bathroom.  Well by the time I got to the bathroom 2 idiot people were in both stalls and well it just came out.  And I was wearing khaki pants and well the mess was down my pants and stuff and just did not work out I had to get a hold of my co-manager and ask him to let me go home and clean up.  Well, the next day I go to work and they transferred me to Tire Lube & Express where there is a bathroom handy to me.

Want to talk about embarrassment well I was very embarrassed though I still have accidents to this day I know when I eat certain foods I do not leave the restaurant until I have used the bathroom as I know I will be going soon after.

I do not think it is right to make a mess in public where others can smell it.  If those who want to do so use Nullo or some other kind of Bowel smell remover so no one is offended. 

I have weighed in on this topic before, so my apologies for those who have read my thoughts on this.  I have messed my diapers more than a few times in public.  Some common places have been Walmart, walking around outside where there are other people, and walking through a hotel lobby.  I have been able to overcome the years of socialized toilet training and can mess my diaper while talking to someone without any changes in facial expression or posture; except perhaps a wistful glassy look in my eyes.  I DO NOT want to expose the general public to my clean diapers, let alone a soiled diaper, so am I a hypocrite?  I hope not, all I can say is that I take care and precautions not to make others uncomfortable or expose them to a soiled diaper. For example, what I recommend is: 1) keep moving, don't stand in one place very long; 2) avoid close quarters such as elevators (when I walked in the hotel lobby with a soiled diaper, I took the stairs to my room to avoid an elevator),  and 3) act normally.  I have never had so much as a second or quizzical glance.  As long as you take the above precautions, there are enough ambient odors in the environment that will make messing a diaper undetectable in public.  Be discreet and you can enjoy a full diaper.

• Like 1

As someone who has little to no control of when he wets or messes his diaper due to extensive diaper training I can safely say that messing ones diaper while out in public is over blown.

Unless your shit smells so bad right after you drop your load into your diaper that you can smell it your going to be just fine with messing your diaper out in public. 

Ive spent the entire afternoon noon in a messy diaper while out shopping, and doing other errands and not once has anyone even mentioned smelling a soiled diaper.

As mentioned here before and on other threads and forums , don’t spend all day in one place, get done doing whatever it is your doing and move on. 

Change your diaper ASAP if you feel the need to, most of the negative comments are due to the fact we are raised to believe anyone in a messy diaper stinks