LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living here in Babyland

DailyDi

Wearing one of my new Babyland diapers finally. Bit shameless since I sell them, but I am really loving this batch! In the past I have found the babyland brand to be a bit too short for my "full-figured" self, so I rarely wore them myself due to ECS [Exposed Crack Syndrome] so I had this new batch customized with a two extra inches in the rise, and an inch on each wing for the big-hipped crowd.

Fits me perfectly, no sagging or ECS, and more absorbent thanks to a longer insert.

For those on the shorter side I did put the rise adjustment snaps back on the front so you can make the diaper fit more discreetly or underwear-like.

Wearing a "Winter" themed one. Lovely blue background with snowflakes and white deer. Stocking them for the cold weather season, but I love the print so I took one now before they sell out lol.

As much as I love my disposable diapers, there's something uniquely "little" feeling about a soft brushed flannel diaper wrapping you in a warm hug :)

Not that I know of, but we do sell to parents of special needs kids/teens, which is why we chose that name at the time. We'll be re-branding for next year to show that we sell all sizes of diapers, but taking the "teen" out of the name.

This P.C. world is so sanctimonious.

It is between 13 and 18, when horemones flood the body, that randy lads need plastic pants to spunk in.