LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Tom was out of earshot, Avishag spoke again. "I'm sorry." She said softly. "I got really very um" She said, trying to think of the word. Not being able to read well, she didn't learn a lot of larger words. She couldn't seem to find the word frustrated. "I was crying cuz everything was so hard!"

"I'm not a baby." Avishag mumbled. She felt humiliated because the counselor was using words preschoolers and kindergarteners could recognize. "I can kinda read but not a baby!" She was having trouble expressing the right words she felt.

Ralph sighed and turned off the stove so he could pick her up and hold her.

"Honey, I don't think anyone is calling you a baby, but if they are, they will answer to me.

"Please don't make me." Avishag said pitifully. She frowned and hid in her uncle's chest. Reading was even more difficult when she was tired or upset or under the weather. She got so frustrated eventually, her hands were balled up in fists and she let out a frustrated cry into her uncle's chest.

Ralph bent down and picked her up when she fell and he cradled her.

"You okay, honey?" he asked her.

Tom was doing okay with the dinner and didn't seem to need any help at all.

"Tom?

(He had changed her into the panties Tom brought for her, so she's going to be very wet).

"Oh, I forgot," Ralph said looking at the calendar.

(Couldn't remember.)

Avishag shook her head. She didn't feel okay. She felt extremely unsure of herself and her surroundings. Her parents had passed away less than two weeks ago and she'd known her new family for less than a week. Everything was hitting her like a brick to the face right now.

He smiled.

"Your sheep will stay right there, honey, unless you move it, okay?"

He then got her out of her wet things and helped her into the bath.

He dried her off and took her to her room and put her in some clean clothes, this time putting her nighty-panties on her so if she wet, no one would really notice unless she wanted to tell Uncle Ralph she was wet.

Then he put her in some pajamas and took her down to dinner.

"It's okay," He rocked her.