LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Watch mtv tuesday

12 minutes ago, leviebaby said:

Watch mtv true life tuesday it will be called I am an adult baby

You posted something about this last spring.

Are you involved?

I stopped hearing about this after the original callout for ABDLs for the show, so I thought maybe we had stood in solidarity and said "no, we are not here to be gawked at. take your reality TV somewhere else"

Alas... :(

Okay, so I don't know how many people saw it, but I felt it was perhaps the most tasteful ABDL documentary I've ever seen. There was very little fetishy stuff, except some stuff where Mathilda has a dungeon (which I didn't really understand was there as it didn't contribute to her story) and at the end of Robert's story where he starts living with his new daddy, and naturally that stuff was pretty cringy to watch. However, that stuff was pretty much at a minimum. The main focus was these people reconciling this part of themselves with their relationships with friends, family, and significant others. It wasn't so much a "this is what ABDL is" kind of documentary as much as it was "these people are ABDL and this is how they live their lives". I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. This, I feel, is the exception to the sea of exploitative ABDL programming. I recommend watching it if you have the means to do so.