LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you consider an "accident"

scaifester

Just to have some fun with this topic, what does "having an accident" mean to you? Is it truly loosing control or is it choosing to wet your diaper voluntarily?

For me, "having an accident" means that I role-play in my mind getting desperate with a diaper on and not making it .

Thoughts??

I don't usually have accidents. Every once in a while though, I'll get tired of holding it in, and just let my body do the work, so when I wet without meaning to, or without holding back, I'd call that an accident.

To me accident happens when you do not plan it, for example I always plan to wet my diaper a few times but there are occasions where I unexpectedly have to poop in my diaper. The reason is I believe is my bladder and bowels are less

Hmm.. To me an accident would be when I have a sudden need to go and have no choice but to go, or when I have no control at all, which happened a few weeks? ago, stood up from my computer chair an without warning my bowels emptied, was caught completely off guard, good thing I had a diaper on as I've never even intentionally filled a diaper that much. Doing anything intentional though, not an accident, usually just more convenient than painfully holding it until I get to where I'm going, or if at home, just don't want to stop what I'm doing at the time, such as playing one of many mmo's and go instead of making the group wait for me while I use the head.

i think accident is pretty self explanatory. it's when you wet or mess yourself without meaning to, or when you don't have to make an effort to go. like, i always plan on wetting myself, at some point, but when i find myself wetting and i never made the decision to do so, that's an accident.

For me being IC for such a long time ,having an accident is rare because an accident to me means I did not wear proper protection , my worst accident is when I have a seizure and defecate,because that is normally not an issue for me , but I can't really complain because when it does happen I am diapered due to my Bladder anyway so nothing gets ruined, I just have a mess to clean up.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

an accident is an occurrence when you are not paying attention to what you are doing. in the case of leaving bowel movements and peeing yourself is intentional because you are aware it is happening. if you say its an accident you are just lying so you don't get into trouble from your mommys

• 2 weeks later...