LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loving diapers but.....

I'd recommend holding your pee more. I've experienced the same issue after wearing and relying on diapers heavily. I had to do kegels - exercises to tone those muscles back up. Now I can hold myself very well

I've had issues after wearing for extended periods. I wear 24/7 usually for about 3-4 days out of the week anyways on regular. I have had accidents after especially long periods and wet the bed a couple times too. Honestly the only thing I do to fix it is wear pull-ups and try to use the toilet as often as I can. I wonder if the OP has something else going on though. It is a good thing you are seeing a doctor about this.

4 hours ago, yurguardianangel said:

Holding your pee is BAD.

Bad for bladder and kidneys.

holding too long is bad but holding a bit extra after the initial urge can help strengthen bladder muscles. obviously don't put it off for hours but the reason diapers weaken the bladder is because you don't hold long enough.

kegels and holding for a bit extra can help strengthen your bladder back up. however, OP's issue is an incomplete voiding which means that there may be another issue than weak bladder muscles. i definitely suggest hearing more from the doctor and also trying to have a "second round" when going to the bathroom, trying again after stopping the flow. but again, the doctor is very important for incomplete voids because there may be other issues such as infection or bladder stones (or something else even)

• Like 1

Cystscopy is a nothing procedure, when my urologist does them he thinks it's funny I am his only patient that talks through the without missing a beat , then again I cath myself 5 X's a day so the scope is about the same size as an 18 FR.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

Yes, I have experienced bladder weakness as a result of wearing diapers.

My continence nurse told me if I started wearing pads as they insist on calling them all the time I would soon loose what bladder control I had remaining and wanted me to only use them at night. She eventually agreed it was me that had to live with the problem and I started wearing nappies 24/7. She was right very soon I was just peeing without any warning or feeling until it was too late. To be honest I didn't care it was safer than the inevitable wet pants.

• 4 weeks later...