LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"It will be fine baby you'll see" they walked in silence and when they got to the house and walked through the root Kyle put their bags down and said "this nice onesie makes things so easy", he unzipped Danny and pulled the sleeper off then said " oh your wet baby" he made short work pulling off the baby's diaper and leaving him nude

Once Danny was naked Kyle carried him over to the rocker. Her grabbed a soft blanket and sat down. He removed his own shirt and rapped the blanket around both of them. He brought Danny up so that his head was cradled on kyles cshoulder and his body was cradled against kyles chest. We're going to do some skin to skin time baby boy" Kyle began to rock and rub Danny's naked back. "See my baby not so bad"

Kyle continued to rock with Danny. He was enjoying this cuddle and the feeling of Danny's soft little body pressed against his. Smiling he tipped Danny back so his front was exposed. He began blowing raspberries on Danny's tummy "whose a nakey baby, whose a nakey baby"

Kyle laughed "I could just eat you up your just the cutest in fact, I'm hungry and baby sounds delicious" he grabbed Danny foot and brought it to his mouth I'm gonna eat the baby, I'm gonna eat the baby! He started to kiss and tickle Danny's foot

Kyle brought Danny up to his shoulder again " could never eat my baby"

he brought Danny back in for a cuddle "I love nakey time"he kissed Danny's cheek"

just then the door bell rang without saying anything Kyle immediately got up to answer the door

Kyle stroked Danny's naked back he looked down at the anxious baby in his arms and said " ok baby I'll make a deal with you we can cut nakey time short for today but all your getting is a diaper and I'm changing you down here. It's either that or we have more nakey time you can choose baby boy"