LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Holding out his arms Jim said come here munchkin it's all okay I promise, you just have to trust me, that I know what's best for you and it's these undies and this treatment, you keep pretending to be big but your not. Now I need you to calm down and let me hold you then we'll get you dressed but if you say no again it will be time out

Enough Danny Jim sighed. He walked over to his little boy and picked him up depositing him on his shoulder with his bare but hanging in the air. He then walked out of the room and down the steps. He deposited Danny on a carpeted corner step and said this is the naughty step you will stay here until you are ready to be a good boy and get dressed at which time you can call me.

Jim walked into the kitchen and heard a knock on the door he had forgotten all about the appointment he had made and this was not great timing. But they were short on time and he needed to get Danny's school situation sorted out by tomorrow

Jim had lost st track of time could it really be 4:30 already, he had hoped to have Danny settled by now and be in the middle of making dinner. He sighed and answered the door and was unsurprised to find Kyle standing there he was 13 and a freshman at the same school as Danny but he was about as different as could be he was almost 5'10 and very strong. He played on the freshman football team. He was a very mature young man.

Kyle lived next door and Jim had known right away that we was the answer to a big problem.

Kyle had consented to babysitting Danny some afternoon if Jim had to work and also agreed to take Danny to and from school.

when Jim

Jim beamed " my good little boy and pulled Danny into a hug. He then released him and said hold on. Less then a minute later he returned with 2 option and said you can choose your Jammies for tonight see I'm not such a mean daddy. First he held up a pyjama shirt and matching shorts. They had sponge bob all over them. The other option was a big t shift it was yellow with a picture of pikachu on it. Holding them both out jim asked which will it be love the Jammies or the nightie both are very comfy

Slipping the night shirt over Danny's shoulders Jim couldn't stand the cuteness. The shirt slipped down over only sholder leaving it bare. It came down to his mid hips so you could almost see his underwear at times. It was too cute for words. Taking Danny's hand Jim said run upstairs and wash your face then meet us in the kitchen ok buddy? Giving Danny's bum a pat Jim said run along now

Jim chatted with Kyle about school and basic expectations for Danny. They heard him coming back down the stairs and saw him peek around the corner. Jim could tell he was being shy maybe because of how big Kyle was or maybe he was embarrassed by his current state of dress either way it was adorable.

Tickling Danny under the chin Jim replied nice try munchkin but try again, no soda especially so close to bedtime. How about juice we have apple or grape once Daniel answer Jim gave him a light push saying now go wait in the livingroom for Kyle on the sofa and go over our rules again, it's your job to explain them to him. Just give us one minute we need to have an adult conversation so scoot

Chuckling Kyle say down and said "well you do now your daddy told me that if you complained to remind you that adults make rules not little boys and that you will be using a sippy everywhere except the kitchen and maybe even there. He also said that if you didn't like it you could have a bottle"

seeing the look on Danny's face Kyle said "sorry buddy, not my house, not my rules"

next Kyle said "look I know this is weird but I want us to be friends so we have a couple of things to do while your daddy makes dinner first your supposed to tell me about your rules and show me the board can you tell me some of the house rules and stuff?

"the other thing we need to figure out is what you call me your daddy is insisting that it's rude for a little boy to call an adult by the first name

"I don't wanna use a bottle. I have to use a sippy cup at school too?" Daniel asks.

"I can tell you the rules. Why can't I call you Kyle? I'm older then you anyways. I know I'm small but I'm not an actual little boy." Daniel says. He lead out Kyle out to the white bored with the Little Boy rules.

• Like 1

Going with Danny Kyle said "you have to choose a title because your daddy said, sorry again not my rule but I will enforce it because I like your daddy and I like you and I want this job. So what will it be?"

Looking at the board Kyle said "I can read but I want to know what the rules mean to you give me the highlights"