LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was declaired medically incontinent in 2002

I had bladder accidents when i was a teen thought it was growning pains. When i got the age of 22 they got worse and was having day and night accidents. So i finally told my family doctor what was going on the testing started and my first time sing an urol doctor that deals with these kind of problems. So they found out that my nerves to my bladder do not work well and have an underdeveloped bladder. My nerves to my bladder may been damaged because of the lack of oxygen when i born with lack of oxygen. It took me a few months to understand and accept the new part of my life will be is having to wear diapers to manage my bladder problems. Diapers and botox are my only two options in life. Botox injections once a year help in cutting on the times i go during the day and night but still need diapers but i can go without a diaper for a while just need to be close to the bathroom. I was little ashamed at first but over the first few months i realized diapers ar not bad and help me be active in life again and also finding my baby side did also help me cope and get over the fear of diapers. Now i do not care if anyone see my diaper bulge under my clothes they are apart of my life bye for now baby chris.

3 hours ago, DLBiker said:

I became incontinent over 20 years ago, but it took Doctors over a year to discover it was all from Diabetes Insipidus and the damage to the bladder that it did over time.

It took several months of urology appointments and tests for them to come up with similar with me.