LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I been in the adult baby lifestyle for more than 20 years now

mebabychris36

Hello i am not sure if this is the right place to put this. I found my baby side more than 20 years ago. At first it helped me cope and accept diapers again in my life because i need to wear them for medical need that was back in 2001. Than after that i found my baby side of me was also coping thing with my life and being born different i am disabled due to the lack of oxygen my main problem is i am legally blind but i do not let it slow me down in life just learned to adjust to doing things different with some tech aids. I only been in one relationship which did not work out but least i tried when i was growning up i thought no one wanted a person like me. Now being an adult baby it is twice harder to find that special girl that does not think i am nuts. All i want in life is someone to love me for who i am but been hard still wishing that special person will come around and accept me for who i am and my profile and wants to talk more. I am a nice caring person on the inside bye for now baby chris.