LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Problems

I noticed that the chat room isn't always updating the user list when someone comes into the room. At points there were 5 or 6 people talking but the chat was showing me as the only one online... It seems like it updates when people leave but not when people join.

When I click the leave chat button I get this error message "The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information."

From asking in chat it seems a few people have this problem.

To add to the above, when writing posts on the forum sometimes, after clicking submit, they don't post. I have to copy the message, refresh the page and try to post again to make the message appear.

21 hours ago, Elfy said:

To add to the above, when writing posts on the forum sometimes, after clicking submit, they don't post. I have to copy the message, refresh the page and try to post again to make the message appear.

Having this same problem, both in the forums and in PM. I have to restart my phone to post when it happens, refreshing doesn't work for me.

Chat is almost unusable at times when the user list doesn't update. You don't receive messages from people if they aren't on your list either so you have to refresh every single time you start noticing people entering the room but not added to the list.

Similar with forum posts, it is taking two or three refreshes every single time to get the message to actually post.