LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you worn a premium diaper that you just didn't like

DrunknFox

I absolutely adore my Rearz Princess-Pinks, but I also have a package of original (not the new updated ones) Inspire diapers. The plastic on them is rough and kinda garbage-bag like and isn't smooth. Well I mean it's technically smooth, but it has a rough feeling to it.

Compared to cheaper stuff, they're still very nice - but for the money it was a bit of a letdown. The plastic on the Princess-Pinks is substantially softer.

Bambino Belissimo... I bought a pack and maybe it was just bad luck but the tapes were awful... I've had problems with a lot of tapes recently with them slipping but the Bambino tapes became a problem almost as soon as I stood up!

• Like 2

Crinklz:

I loved them at first and made repeat purchases of them, but after about 5 packs of them I just got sick of them.

I think the print on them is ugly, and thought they felt a bit like a carrier bag full of cotton and preferred the thinner but hard feeling of Tena Slips, I went through a phase of finding thick diapers a bit unnecessary although have gotten back into thicker diapers since getting some Drylife Super Slips.

But I wouldn

I am not a fan of the M4. Ugly AF IMO. The Dry 24/7 doesn't excite me either for some reason. Maybe because they feel medical. Also, anything from Bambino just doesn't fit well. I'm glad ABU really became competitive after Strom bought it.

I haven't tried very many premium diapers, but the ABU Space just didn't do it for me. It's a nice diaper on the inside, it holds a lot; all that jazz. But the design and the feel just wasn't for me. Weirdly enough, ABU Little Pawz are my current favorite haha. So it evens out in the end.

Just to chime in on the M4, since everyone seems to be mentioning it: I bought a pack once, and I don't really remember it very well. I wasn't super impressed, but IIRC I liked them overall. OFC, I say that but I haven't ordered another case, haha. You can't win 'em all.

1 hour ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

IABU Space just didn't do it for me.

Yeah, I feel the Space diapers are too busy. And maybe I'm reminded of the rlybad video commercial they made for them. A bit too high on the creepometer.

Bambinos in general. Mediums are too small and become uncomfortable to wear. Larges are the right size but with the high lower tape placement I can't pull a good enough seal around my rear and always end up leaking. Great diapers but I won't be buying them ever again unless they lower the bottom tapes on the larges or make a size in between.

• Like 1
On 10/17/2016 at 8:07 PM, Elfy said:

Bambino Belissimo... I bought a pack and maybe it was just bad luck but the tapes were awful... I've had problems with a lot of tapes recently with them slipping but the Bambino tapes became a problem almost as soon as I stood up!

I thought it must just be me getting a couple of defective packs! I was unimpressed enough that I switched to other brands and didn't look back. I feel intellectually glad but emotionally saddened to know that the defective tapes are a permanent problem.

On 10/18/2016 at 0:21 AM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Bambino and ABU Space both. Too bulky and UN-comfortable for daily use. Especially the Bambino. Not crazy about graphics either,

Going to play devil's advocate here and say that while they are bulky and that can be uncomfortable, what they lack in discretion they make up for in performance. I liked them before I was IC. Now that I am IC they are a godsend. They have a very valuable niche in my wardrobe for when I'm going outside my hometown and don't have all the changing room locations memorised.

As to my own choice of worst diaper - Molicares. The tapes are 'refastenable' but the cover will rip if you try, and the fit is such that on a diaper that's sized right for me, it's incredibly tight over the butt - no room to expand.

Beesana Super Slip.. Good thing I only got a trail pack of these, the mediums are cut crazy small and the tapes suck, put one on, moved around the house for about 20-30mins wet once. Sat down and 3 of the 4 tapes popped :( Probably due to the fact that the medium which says it fits to 45" is a tight stretch at 36" Capacity doesn't seem to be anywhere near the claimed 3300ml

• 1 month later...

I'm stuck with 40+ Tykables Overnights that I really don't like. They're too thin for me, the plastic feels cheap, and they seem to always split underneath the plastic landing zone for some odd reason. I only got them because people said

6 hours ago, Wainwright said:

I'm stuck with 40+ Tykables Overnights that I really don't like. They're too thin for me, the plastic feels cheap, and they seem to always split underneath the plastic landing zone for some odd reason. I only got them because people said