LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

UFO Sightings

When i was fourteen or so I was playing outside my grandparents house with my cousin who was 4 or 5. A large round object with rotating lights moved over our road and hovered there for a moment before moving up and away. I would say it was lower that an airplane passing over would be.

I went inside and told my family. Didn't run in or anything, just thought I had a story they'd want to know. My aunt - who at that time was a super Christian at the time - forbid me to tell my cousin what i thought it was, or ever speak of it around her. I complied.

Twenty years later, completely out of the blue my cousin said "remember that time we saw a UFO."

It making a mark on her memory despite not being explained or spoken of is why I am 100% sure of what I saw.

Couple months ago I was coming home from work when I saw 2 white lights together and 2 red lights farther apart about 100 feet in the air above the bridge. The wing span covered both east and west lanes of traffic 50 which is 3 lanes each way. Scared the begeezus out of me. At first I thought a 747 was trying to do an approach on the bridge but it was sitting stationary. As I got closer I could see a little more of the structure and it looked distinctly W shaped. No noise what so ever. I drove under the bridge to the park and ride still thinking something was going to crash but then thought that being under the bridge wasn't really the safest place to be if something crashed in to it and turned around and went to the fishermans inn parking lot accross the highway.

3 hours ago, BabyJune said:

If aliens truly are watching us here on Earth, I'm sure that if they heard Trump on the candidates' debate they would determine that there is no intelligent life on this planet.

Or if they listen to Hillary they would determine

On 15/10/2016 at 11:52 AM, Nyte Kitsune said:

real experiences only.

I don't want to have to keep deleting posts... OP asked for only personal experiences. Not if you believe in them, not your explanation for other people's stories, not your opinions on if they are real, just personal experiences. Unless it is tied to a story you have then please . The spiritual thread got out of control because we were pretty lax on it, let's try to stop the same thing happening here!

Personally, I was driving home from my parents in the dead of night once and I remember seeing a formation of three lights in a square in the sky and in the distance. They seemed very static until they were hidden by some trees and after I got around them I couldn't see them any more. I believe that there is life out there, I am sceptical that they have come here though... What I saw was most definitely unidentified to me!

I have two experiences:

1. Was sitting outside with my mom about 10 years ago at night chit chatting, and we watched in awe as several lights danced around the sky in maneuvers that are not possible by conventional aircraft. There were 3 of them I think. They sat still, moved in straight lines slowly, moved in straight lines insanely FAST, and also zig zagged around each other insanely fast, then stopping suddenly. Didn't make any noise either.