LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being exposed by security

I think the issue with dumping bags stems from the fear of reaching into the bag and being stuck with a needle or cut with the blade of a knife. Dumping the bag is just much safer for security personnel and that is a higher priority than someone's privacy.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FretaBWet said:

I think the issue with dumping bags stems from the fear of reaching into the bag and being stuck with a needle or cut with the blade of a knife. Dumping the bag is just much safer for security personnel and that is a higher priority than someone's privacy.

Hugs,

Freta

That actually makes a lot of sense! Still wish the guy would have told me something like that before just dumping my bag...

44 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

Hugs,

Freta

disneyland just has you open your bag and the have this stick thing they use to push things around in your bag. only once im my life was it a big deal and it was just after 9 11, i was flying when then they asked me to step aside. with my bag. they took me to a table and open it up taking everything out and going through every corner. i told them i was wearing a diaper they took me to a private area and where i showed them it by lifting my skirt. the lady asked if i would change to one that they had already looked at. by then all i want to do is get to my plane so i was taking to the restroom so i could change my diaper. that was the only time i ever had any trouble.

When I had my carryon bag checked by the TSA the agent used a plastic wand to swab the inside of the opened bag.

Anyone in security should be fearful of blindly reaching into someone's bag. Someone that uses needles to shoot heroin would be at high risk of aids, hepatitis or some other blood borne disease. One prick of that needle would drastically alter your life and quite possibly shorten it.

Hugs,

Freta