LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refugue in regression

Jael could feel herself blush a little as she thought about what Jay had just said and imagined herself standing in the shower with the adult washing her. It made her feel both embrassed but also a little envious of little kids who didn't have to worry about things like modesty.

In true awkward teen fashion Jael found it difficult to answer the question and instead focused extra intently on mixing her porridge.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay could tell she was being rather quiet and maybe though he was acting a bit awkward towards her, thus making her feel like she didn't want to talk.

Jael noticed the change in Jan's demeanour and realised he only meant to be caring in what he said. She decided she owed him at least some reciprocation.

"Okay Papa, I'll ask for help if I need it." she confirmed and then continued eating her cereal.

As she ate she couldn't help but wonder about reliving her childhood and allowing Jay to help her in the ways he'd described. She quite fancied the idea of being cared for like that but also thought there would be a big embarrassment factor. Still, her curiousity was peaked. She decided the mature step forward was to ask him about it.

"Papa?" she gave him s quizical look across the kitchen table.

"Do you mean to treat me and look after me like a little girl Again?"

Jael couldn't help but pout, which despite her fairly mature over the shoulder plait, made her look like an even younger child to Jan's eyes.

"Do I really have to weardiapers?" she asked across the table. "It's embarrassing."

As for letting Jay cook for her and look after her, she felt fine with it. In fact it would be nice not to have much responsibility.

"you can help me." Jael confirmed, "and I cam help you too." she added, always keen to help out where she was allowed to.

"Well, I am happy to get some help from you, if I see that you can do something, but the most important thing in Japan, is you stay on top of studying.

Jael's father had been an academic. She pictured him sitting at his desk at night with a hot lap glaring down upon the pages of a thick book. He had taught himself to read in five language's and had help Jael with her English when she was studying the language before the school had to close. Jael tried to image herself being that studious. She knew she would have to work very very hard if she was going to catch up with her Japanese classmates.

"will all of the exams be in Japanese?" she asked, concerned.

Her expression became even more furrowed and glum as she listened to Jay's verdict that she might even have to wear diapers during the day.

Jay noticed how downhearted she was about the whole thing, so he decided it was time to change the topic to something more pleasant.

"Are you allowed to eat ice cream?" he asked her.

Jael brightened and turned away from the sound of the running sink to smile at Jay.

"I love ice-cream." she exclaimed. " oh, but I should only have a little bit. It can upset my tummy." she added thoughtfully. "hmm that's okay though, it will be enough fun today buying new clothes with you papa!"

"I don't want to go to the men's bathroom." she told him. Not only was it unappealing to her but she didn't like the idea that she might loose Jay and be surrounded by strangers. Absent mildly see scratched at the back of her hand, a sign of her anxiety.

At the information she was free to purposely wet her pants if she didn't feel comfortable with Jay taking her to the bathroom, Jael scrunched her nose and then stuck out her little pink tongue.

"Eww!"

Jael nodded bashfully. As she browsed the underwear displays she tried to find something familiar to her. She ended up choosing things which were quite plain and Conservative but there was the odd splash of decoration which suggested the less serious side of her personality. Broadly her selections featured floral patterns, arguably a generic feature on girl's underwear but a deviation away from plain white or plain black, which Jael had chosen for herself.

Jael made herself skittish at the encounter with Jay's friend and stepped behind Jay, rather than remembering to be polite and introduce herself.

At this point Jael dissappeared into the privacy of the changing rooms, peeking out through the curtains once to make sure Jay was still waiting just outside.

She tried the assortment of panties she had selected on for fit, finding out what was too tight to pull past her thighs, what fell straight off her slim girlish hips and what felt snug.

She emerged with her size, whispered it into Jan's ear after beckoning him to bend down for her and returned to shopping.

They discarded the ill-fitting underwear and picker out new pairs. Under Jan's guidance and prompting, her selection became a lot more broad, encompassing a range of cute stuff.

Jael thought the school uniform looked incredibly smart but also very different to what she was used to, she had been surprised to learn Jay had been trying to find her school's particular uniform. In Syria school uniform was the same across the country. Before the schools had closed down Jael had not yet graduated from the elementary level and so she had worn the first uniform both boys and girls wore, which consisted of trousers, a long woolen jacket over an under shirt, a barret styled hat not dissimilar to military uniform, all in sky blue and a red cravat around the neck. Never the less, even though the uniform looked odd to Jael, it represented a prize she had long been denied and she was keen to get s chance to try it on.

In the accessory store, picking out hair accessories was a pleasant novelty for Jael who hadn't typically had the chance to experiment with her hair style, her mother had liked to keep it on a few simple arrangements, her argument being that jet daughter was a fortunately pretty girl and so she ought to modest with her appearance to avoid unwanted attention.

Jael wanted to state the fact that she didn't have any friends yet and that she didn't know what Juku was and that not having a phone had never been a problem before because she had always been walked home by her mother or with her friends. It was clear arguing wouldn't get her anywhere though so she conceded. Although she did accept that the bottom line was simply that Jay wanted her to be safe and that was a touching thought.

She reflected on this silently while Jay made the purchase and then asked him to explain