LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There is still lilite bit me that is unsure about wanting to. Wear diapers

Jamie

53 minutes ago, Jamie said:

there are people that wear cuz they need to wear them and i don't really need to

Jamie,you may not need to but its one of the things that you like doing.Think of all the things you like doing and add wearing diapers to them.Like Alvin said why I it wrong,just enjoy it.

After four years I now couldn't imagine not wearing a nappy all the time. Not that I have an choice really as my bladder just does it's own thing without my control. I soon learned to enjoy my nappies and am now unashamedly completely DL.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to wear diapers. I started wearing diapers 3years ago because I always wanted to see and feel what it was like to be a grown man and wear and use diapers and found out that I enjoy it all. Give it a try, if it's not for you at least you'll know.

• 2 months later...
On 04/10/2016 at 8:50 PM, Jamie said:

There this thought in my head that thinks wanting to wear is crazy and that its wrong.

Wearing nappies does not hurt anyone and if it makes you happy then why not. I love wearing a nappy all the time.

Oh yes it is taboo but you know what? I enjoy it I like using them. I'll probably never know why. Being that I have my own studio I can indulge whenever I want. I want sure about it at first but I overcame those thoughts and purchased my first adult diaper : abena Delta form, and from there, I explored everything about this. You're in good hands here Jamie listen to the community and you'll be okay but do whatever you feel is right.

In my opinion, these only one way to know for sure. Take the leap and pad yourself up. You'll never know if you don't try.

And quite frankly, whose business is it besides yours what underwear you wear? And what you do in it? (So long as you blend in with the crowd)

• 2 weeks later...