LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really newbie baby with a few future questions and success stories

TsLaura

Ok i'll try to make this short and sweet, I have been teetering on age place since seeing a young girl live as a baby and thought this may be somemthing great for e physicallly and mentally, been full time for nearly 20 years and never considered age play, seeing as many TG really missed the fun of being a littler girl, the cancer fight and so on that this may be a super beneficial 2 way street. I said to hell with it today and promised this week would be full time baby at home, diapers only 24/7, bottles and soft foods and no big girls bathrooms alloweds ..

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking but it seems like you are asking if you will find a mommy that will baby you 24/7?

It is very unlikely that you will find someone who will find someone who will want you as their baby 24/7. Relationships are two way streets and if you are a baby 24/7 you aren't bringing anything to the relationship and that isn't very attractive in a partner. Not to mention how boring it would get after a week or two!

People who actually live 24/7 as a baby are few and far between.

It would be much more realistic to look for a mommy who will treat you as a baby some of the time and an adult the rest of the time.

no no lol, maybe i need to rewrite very happy with my fiance, just not his thing as of now. but I spent many years very active in the forefront of a tri state bdsm/aalt lifestyle community. Main queston was nothing more than a day or so here and there for mutual fun,not full time nor relationship