LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

vezsayz

Kate walked over to her daughter with a taut frown plastered on her face, and she folded her arms over her chest looking into Nicole's blue eyes.

Nicole opened her mouth then closed it again. She wasn't sure what to say in response. How could her mum possibly know about the wet sheets, she wondered. Nikki became stand-offish instead of apologetic

Ted, her father came in and he heard the water running, and he saw his oldest in just her panties, holding her little brother's mouth.

"Nicole!" he yelled at her to come and face him.

Nicole gave Randy the death stare, easing her grip on him as her dad arrived on the scene. She was even more embarrassed for him to see her in this way. "I didn't do anything, this little twerp just wants to interfere and get me in trouble." She replied angrily.

"But - Mum said I could take a bath." She argued, not wanting to go downstairs.

Realising she had no choice, she followed him and stayed quiet whilst they spoke. She felt the urge to pee start as she stood there

Ted handed Nicole over to Kate.

Kate led her back up to her room, and she closed the door.

"Take off your panties," she told her.

Nicole nodded, she remembered having an infection when she was younger but this didn't feel the same. She was embarrassed for her mum to bring it up again, it was something Nicole did her best to forget.

In an attempt to get her mum off her case, Nicole sighed and gave in.

Kate nodded at her daughter.

She took the panties and then her daughter's arm and brought her to the bathroom

"Just as I thought," she said as she let Nicole sit down and she closed the door so Nicole had a minute of privacy.

Nicole was busting to go and made it to the toilet with her mum getting there quickly. After she was done she made the most of being alone and had that bath she had run. She

Now, Nicole's family is a very proper family, and Nicole knew that her mom and dad didn't trust Anna or her family because they were poor and they were Mexican.

Nicole was not bothered by Anna's status in society and still wanted her to join them on the trip to the cinema, they were going to try to sneak in to see an 18. She was in