LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult sized changing table.

blitz1027

I made mine out of a long dresser that I got on craigslist. It's basic and doesn't have like guard rails, but it gets the job done. I made a simple pad for it out of felt and reversed pleather to make it waterproof.

3 hours ago, warpiper said:

I made mine out of a long dresser that I got on craigslist. It's basic and doesn't have like guard rails, but it gets the job done. I made a simple pad for it out of felt and reversed pleather to make it waterproof.

Yeah that's probably the route I'm gonna have to go.

Here it is when I first got it, minus the pad. I don't have it really set up right now to take a picture of it, and to be honest I am getting rid of it soon because I got a medical exam table that will work better anyways.

3me3o83lc5O35Q35U3b7p54b7b27008e31948.jpg

1 hour ago, warpiper said:

Here it is when I first got it, minus the pad. I don't have it really set up right now to take a picture of it, and to be honest I am getting rid of it soon because I got a medical exam table that will work better anyways.

3me3o83lc5O35Q35U3b7p54b7b27008e31948.jpg

That's good enough.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In my avatar you can see the changing table behind Me and my Girlfriend/Mommy hugging. Me being small I am able to fit on a regular changing bed/table. Underneath they is ample storage for all my diapers, powders, and lotions as well. If you can't see it because the avatar pic is too small it is probably bigger on my profile page or just ask me and I send you the photo or another one with it in it.

My loving husband "Daddy Don" built my adult changing table from three kitchen base cabinets, for a total of 6' long. These cabinets do not have toe kicks. They are designed to be installed on a separate base, so sitting directly on the floor they are low enough that with a padded top I'm am at a comfortable height to be changed.

Instead of a safety rail, one long side has a solid wood fence 6" higher than the pad as does the head end. The side above the drawers has a similar fence running a couple of feet from the head end. The rest of that side and the foot end has no fence. There is a foot stool at that end so I can climb onto the table when self changing. Of course it is much more fun when Daddy Don lifts me and places me on the changing surface.

There are drawers at the foot end, the top one deep enough for a wipe warmer and bottles of baby powder, lotion and tubes of Desitin. Below that drawer are three shallow drawers for vinyl panties and the panty part of GoodNites Tru-Fit.

At the head end is a cabinet with shelves for folder gauze diapers and a drawer for the Tru-Fit disposable absorbent liners. Between the head and foot cabinets they are 12" wide shelves for smaller gauze diapers. My large pink diaper bag is stored on the lower such shelf.

You can buy those cabinets from many home improvement places such as Lowes or Home Depot. Actually our cabinets were custom made at a factory my husband owns. The padded top was made by a local upholstery shop.

My changing table is free-standing so you can walk around it. Near it along the wall is a set of base and upper kitchen cabinets with a sink. More diapers and supplies are stored in those cabinets. Next to the sink is an under-counter refrigerator. On top of that is a bottle warmer.