LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Notifications: How Do We Know What's New?

How do we know what's new in 'Notifications?' I see the numbers that appear below, indicating that I have new or unread notifications. But I keep seeing the same old stuff. What am I missing? How do I know what's new or unread? Each time I see these numbers, I browse through everything on the list, over and over. But I usually find no new comments or notifications and when I'm done, the numbers remain unchanged, so I am forced to just touch the check mark, indicating I've read all the new stuff that I actually haven't found. IMG_0360.thumb.PNG.b4e3fe8c5e18d315ccb53

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

How do we know what's new in 'Notifications?' I see the numbers that appear below, indicating that I have new or unread notifications. But I keep seeing the same old stuff. What am I missing? How do I know what's new or unread? Each time I see these numbers, I browse through everything on the list, over and over. But I usually find no new comments or notifications and when I'm done, the numbers remain unchanged, so I am forced to just touch the check mark, indicating I've read all the new stuff that I actually haven't found. IMG_0360.PNG

Aren't new ones usually on top?

I didn't know we got notifications when someone likes a post... Either I have the turned off or no one likes my posts :lol:

In fact I just looked at my notification settings and found that the notification for when someone likes a post is turned off and locked there... How strange.

Aren't new ones usually on top?

More times than not I click on the top notification only to find that there is nothing new there. So I check all notifications (again) and still there is often nothing new. But the numbers at the bottom remains the same, even after I've view notifications, as shown in the attached image.