LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It is Official

I'm trying to make sense of this best I can. You're all over the place, so bear with me.

First off, you are not a freak - at least, no more than anyone else that you talk to on a daily basis. We all have our quirks, our drives, our dirty little secrets - the things no one knows but us and our most significant others. They are part of what makes us "us", so please don't feel you're a freak, because we're all right there with you :)

As for your therapist, it is up to you what you want to share with her. It is not her position to force you to say anything you don't want to share. The therapist's job is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you to open up, and if she is not doing that, you need to talk to her or find a new therapist.

As for the mommy deal, well... that's entirely on you. Relationships are built, not handed out, but the whole "mommies only want a man"? I've never seen that. There are mommies out there looking for baby girls. It's just up to you to find one and make a connection.

I wish you the best. Hope everything works out.

yea well if you know a mommy looking for a ab girl . . do send them my way ..cause I am going out of my mind.

some friends , who are ab/dl have said oh go to ANR website (Adult Nurseing)