LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As she tried to move them around, Angela helped her, moving them back so they were backwards again.

"Yes, you have to give the note to the teacher now.

"No but I'm not a kid can't we wait till tomorrow!" she whined.

Brenda sighed as she was getting tired of this.

"No you're not a kid you're a bratty baby open up!"

She brought the pacifier to her lips Amber knew to open.

"There No more whining and now the teacher will know what a baby you are!"

Angela made sure her pants were on her backwards, and left them upzipped in the back as she took her hand and walked her to Mrs. Hayes.

"Ms. Hayes?

Amber was mad as she was made to suck her pacifier while Angela held her hand.

When they got to the teachers cabin she stood there as Angela talked about her pants. She was infuriated and so humiliated.

"Here ms. Hayes." she said behind her pacifier handing her the letter written in crayon.

Ms. Hayes smiled at Amber and was starting to think a mistake was made, and that somehow, a girl from the special education, severe mental problems, had been accidentally assigned to the trip.

Amber was stuck she so wanted to tell the truth but really what was the point if she did she'd get spanked and have the pictures posted to Facebook. She remembered the threat Angela made about following her to college and how she had money. The camp baby decided to just go a long with it.

"Ok." she said smiling with the pacifier still in.

Once they started walking back to the cabin and they were out of reach of Ms Hayes.

"Bullshit she thinks I'm stupid or slow!" she said spitting out the pacifier.

Amber was mad it seemed Angela had exactly what she wanted. She felt stuck now and no where to run!

She watched as she picked up the pacifier wiping it off then she got even madder when she teased her with it.

Amber opened knowing she had no choice.

Then she knew she was in trouble after Angela dragged her back to their cabin.

Amber noticed more and more they were referring to her as baby.

She looked at Angela.

"No please it's not necessary." she whined behind her pacifier.

"I know!" Brenda said excitedly

"We can get her a pacifier clip and clip it to her shirt or the cute dresses you got her that way baby will always have her binky."

Amber cringed at that idea.

Amber stood there sucking her pacifier as they talked about her.

"Yeah I agree if she continues to act up we'll have to show her she better be good I have my hairbrush."

The teen baby shook her head.

"I'll be good please." she whined as she was noticing Brenda and Heidi were very extreme.

Angela nodded.

"Alright now let's give her a chance, girls."

Angela turned back to Amber.

"When you have the paci in, what do you do, honey?"

She waited for an answer.

Amber was grateful as it seemed Angela was going to give her a chance she could tell that she was definitely in control.

"Keep it in." she said like she was trying to pass a test.

She thought about Ms Davis and how she now thinks she's slow.

Then it hit her she needed to go to the bathroom.

"Um I need to go to the bathroom." sounding really infantile behind her pacifier.

Angela turned to the other girls pretending not to hear her ask.

"So, Brenda, do you have a clip for the pacifier on you, or do we need to ask Mrs. Hayes to go to the store again?"

Heidi took out a safety pen from her purse.

"We could just attach some string to this for now, and put it on the binky, maybe?"

"Damn it I need to go!" she said trying to get through the girls who surrounded her and wouldn't let her leave.

"Bad language baby!" Brenda said and she smacked her butt.

"Owe!" she yelped

"Come on baby go potty!" Brenda teased.

Amber realized they weren't going to let her out.

She began wetting herself.

Crying while doing so with her pacifier still in!

Angela smiled at the crying little girl and took her over to her trunk to get some clean clothes.

"It's okay, sweetie," she said.

"No it wasn't you wouldn't let me go to the bathroom!" she said sounding just like a toddler.

"Awe poor baby the mean big girls wouldn't let the baby go potty!" Brenda teased sticking her lower lip out making a pouty face

Amber stood there as Angela changed her.

Her eyes got big when she saw the shirt.

"Hey this is a baby's shirt I'm not a baby!" she whined then she figured she had a pacifier and a bottle. Guess I am on my way to being their baby.

"I can take my own shower!" Amber whined spitting out the pacifier this time it just dangled as it was clipped to her shirt.

Brenda smiled

"I know right I can't wait we'll have her crawling and patting her diaper!"

"Serves her right for taking my boyfriend and her thinking she was always too good for everyone we'll see how high and mighty she is when I'm changing her diaper!" Brenda started laughing.

Angela shook her head no at Amber.

"If you fight us on this, we'll take you to Ms. Hayes, and we'll say you were playing retared, and that you really went potty on yourself on purpose to get attention, and... you know what will happen with the pictures that were taken, right?"

She waited for Amber to see who was really in charge once again.

"Now, stop fussing and put the pacifier back in your mouth."

Amber knew she was screwed she just wondered how far this was going to go! She couldn't fight them cause Angela and her friends did have all the control!

"Fine!" she said sticking her pacifier back in

She just hoped she could figure something out before they had the parents day at camp.

My mom would flip if she saw me drinking a bottle or sucking a pacifier.

(figure if you want her mom and baby sister could come for parents day and Angela and her gang make Amber tell her mom she wants to be a baby. Just an idea)