LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL vs Babyfurs | Rigged votes?

Who do you prefer to be around?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to be around?

• All types of abdls
    • Abdls ONLY
    • Babyfurs ONLY

This is something I am curious about. I have noticed that some abdls seem to avoid babyfurs or will be very rude to that kind of thing in certain situations.

This was sorta brought back up when my friend and I were discussing abdl product votes.

Questions:
---------------------------------------------------

1. What do you think is different from a babyfur or abdl?
  2. How do you feel being around another babyfur?
  3. Have you ever stood up to this kind of behavior?
  4. Do you think current abdl products are focusing to much on furry products?
  5. Do you feel any recent abdl product votes we have had recently were rigged?
  6. How do you think babyfurs actually act?
  7. Do you avoid all babyfurs/furries?

Why am I asking these questions?
I used to post some of my art in the ABDL reddit thread and literally I was stormed with rude comments about how this thread is ONLY meant for human art. (Obviously the guy was a idiot because literally there is nothing in the rules about that at all, it was just him trying to be a communist and limit the abdl reddit to his own personal standards.) This lead me to start analyzing the behaviors of these kinds of people and I wanted to ask you all some questions.

How do I feel?
Personally to me babyfurs and abdls are no different we do the same stuff. Anyone that assumes all babyfurs act like dogs or some form of animal needs to actually talk to different ones. That is no different than society stereotyping all us babyfurs into being pedophiles. Even when I was only a abdl I never EVER saw a babyfur as some separate entity.

To me this is hugely discrimination against babyfurs with people who do this. This is no different than when blacks and whites had issues. This be like whites avoiding blacks because they look different. We all bleed the same blood. We all pee our diapers the same way.

On top of that majority of children love anthropomorphic characters. People don't say anything when bugs bunny or elmo is on a diaper but the second you slap on anything custom made people lose their minds.

I think the main reason mostly furry artist are picked for abdl products is because there are way more of them. We have a lot of non furry abdl artist but on scale with all babyfur artist it probably is only like 20% of the whole view.

1 hour ago, kratox said:

To me this is hugely discrimination against babyfurs with people who do this. This is no different than when blacks and whites had issues.

I don't know if this is hugely self-absorbed or hugely ignorant... Maybe both.

Furries are a weird thing for me... Most of the time they are fine, much like ABDLs most are fine, have a good balance between this lifestyle and being "normal." On the other side there are some who take it WAY to far and they make me cringe. Dressing up in public, claiming they are "otherkin" in some way, basing their whole lives around being a furry. It is hard to take them seriously. Much like when ABDLs or furries compare their situation to racism or homophobia or complain someone is a "communist" when they do something you don't like.

I don't think there is any vote rigging in product design competitions, I don't think it would make sense for the votes to be rigged. The companies put things up for vote to see what the majority want, to fake the results would just limit their own customer base. If you mean are people organising themselves to fix the votes... Probably not. It seems pointless to do that. My guess is that even non-furries can find furry art cute. I am defiitely not a furry in any way, shape or form but even I admit some of the artwork is adorable.

I don't go out of my way to avoid furries... But we don't tend to mix. There are some who are wonderful people and one of my closest ABDL friends is a furry but for the most part I find my personality and most furry's personalities is like chalk and cheese.

In other words... Furries are just people, some are great, some aren't. I don't think ABDLs being rude to furries is all that common, if it is I haven't noticed it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Furries are a weird thing for me... Most of the time they are fine, much like ABDLs most are fine, have a good balance between this lifestyle and being "normal." On the other side there are some who take it WAY to far and they make me cringe. Dressing up in public, claiming they are "otherkin" in some way, basing their whole lives around being a furry. It is hard to take them seriously. Much like when ABDLs or furries compare their situation to racism or homophobia or complain someone is a "communist" when they do something you don't like.

I don't think there is any vote rigging in product design competitions, I don't think it would make sense for the votes to be rigged. The companies put things up for vote to see what the majority want, to fake the results would just limit their own customer base. If you mean are people organising themselves to fix the votes... Probably not. It seems pointless to do that. My guess is that even non-furries can find furry art cute. I am defiitely not a furry in any way, shape or form but even I admit some of the artwork is adorable.

I don't go out of my way to avoid furries... But we don't tend to mix. There are some who are wonderful people and one of my closest ABDL friends is a furry but for the most part I find my personality and most furry's personalities is like chalk and cheese.

In other words... Furries are just people, some are great, some aren't. I don't think ABDLs being rude to furries is all that common, if it is I haven't noticed it.

I like how you only took the first half of what I said and quickly jumped to conclusions on what I said. If you read the rest you can see I was using that as a example to show that babyfurs and abdls do and like the same things. A babyfur is simply abdl who is also a furry, and yes it is discrimination by definition:" the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex. ". Just because someone has a furry character doesn't mean that you should avoid them. I was referring to the people who avoid them

• Like 1

Just because I quoted something at the start doesn't mean that was the only point I read. I think I answered a bunch of your questions in my post didn't I?

I'm a little confused as to whether you are implying ABDLs avoid furries or if you mean the rest of the world avoids furries and ABDLS... If you mean ABDLs avoiding furries I'm not sure I have noticed it, if you mean the rest of the world... Well, we have a bunch of threads about bringing attention to ABDLs and I guess babyfurs are a part of that. I am aware that there are many cringey ABDLs, I interact with many of them! In my post it was meant to imply that I find anyone in this whole spectrum of kink from ABDL to furry and beyond who make a song and dance about it to be pretty cringe worthy.

To answer a couple more of your questions... I don't think ABDL products are focusing too much on furries. I can't think of too many ABDL products that I would say target furries off the top of my head... I think there is one or two nappies that do?

Have I ever stood up to this behaviour... I assume you mean bullying of babyfurs? Nope, I don't remember seeing any bullying. I've been in chat and on the forum here for a long time and a mod/admin for a few years. I can't remember many, if any, instances of a babyfur being the target of bullying. If you mean in the wider world, then the answer is still no. Again, it is something I've never encountered and I would say the odd of walking across that kind of situation isn't high.

I'm a babyfur and have received negatIve comments for it by individuals from both the 'mainstream' furry and abdl communities(I even ended up taking an extended break from both communities, though they have become more open since ).

I don't understand furrys or sissies but it doesn't mean I don't accept them or that I can't be frends with them. I have a friend who is a transvestite I don't understand it but he is still a good guy.

On 9/24/2016 at 4:20 PM, Elfy said:

I would agree 100%. furries and ABDLs are in fact, very different and I am not sure why anyone would struggle to realise that. And in this environment, two very different types of beheviour will often not mix

• Like 1