LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wipes

Hi everyone i ave a question i thinking of buying wipes online for my diaper changing needs i usually buy baby wipes at the store now i decided to buy them online i fond some "Abena Skin Friendly Wet wipes" and i have no idea if they would be perfect for my diaper changing needs any thought ?????

Interesting question as I have only used baby wipes and have never really given it a second thought. Now mind you, the wipes that you mention and others like it are large in size which of course would make cleaning just a bit more easier. I will have to check into that for my own needs:19_EmoticonsHDcom:

By the way, "flushable" wipes aren't. They clog up the sewer system and sewage processing plants very effectively. They should always be thrown in the garbage. At least, this is what our local sewage treatment manager says.

12 hours ago, Craisler said:

By the way, "flushable" wipes aren't. They clog up the sewer system and sewage processing plants very effectively. They should always be thrown in the garbage. At least, this is what our local sewage treatment manager says.

Well i got my "Abena Skin Friendly Wet wipes" that i order i smell them and they don't smell at all :09_EmoticonsHDcom:i did not use them to wipe my bum yet but they are very larger then the baby wipes i use to use, i have use adult wipe before when i first started to diapers but i can't remember what brand i use to buy oh well no biggy :77_EmoticonsHDcom:.

I buy Huggies natural care baby wipes. I love the smell and they are gentle on my skin. My diaper changing area is stocked with diapers and pull-ups, wipes, baby powder, rash ointment and bags to dispose of the diapers.