LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickness in the wrong place

Is it just me or are diapers always thicker in the crotch? I've tried them all, regular adult diapers (technically medical) to the fancy diapers geared to AB/DL's. Always thicker in the crotch. Anatomically speaking I tend to wet in the front end you know? I know girls would benefit from the thicker crotch but that doesn't help us guys.

Whether it's an actual super absorbent core they stick only in the crotch, or the diaper material actually gets thicker in the crotch as a matter of course, I'd like to see uniform thickness from front to back. Always seems to me like the front end gets a raw deal. The back of the diaper has way more material than the front too. That doesn't make sense to me.

This is particularly frustrating to me if I wear at night. I'm not a bed wetter but I do enjoy an occasional night diaper. I sleep on my tummy, can't sleep any other way. So unless I use a decent diaper to begin with coupled with a doubler and point myself downward, I'll leak out of the top. And this is coming from someone who technically doesn't have much to point down anyways so I think that says a lot.

Even when laying on stomach pee should go to the crotch, since it should be the only place there is no pressure

I rarely lay on stomach, but more on my side, but it gets wet in the crotch area first, but as a s much as when sitting or standing ofc