LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is thick better than thin?

Teksing88889

recently I started a new blog on http://www.adisc.org

basically I was asking if Thicker disposable diapers are better than thin ones, I asked this because of the fact that I am trying to understand which brands are better for me as I live in the UK.

anyway my preferences for diapers have always been for thick ones and I was trying to find out wever it was just me or not as I have to wear diapers for health reasons as I am disabled and am about to go into care next year as per my earlier blog anyway any info would be much appreciated because I don't know what to expect once I become diapered full time.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

Hi Rusty Pins, why would Moo ban my posts as there is nothing offensive in them and anyway?

If I did get banned I would just stop using this website all together like I did for a while with the Experience Project.

I am not in this to break any rules or hurt anyone

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Teksing88889 said:

Hi Rusty Pins, why would Moo ban my posts as there is nothing offensive in them and anyway?

If I did get banned I would just stop using this website all together like I did for a while with the Experience Project.

I am not in this to break any rules or hurt anyone

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer a balance. ABU classic diapers and Snuggies are thicker then prior versions and hold an entire day if you need to. However Rearz and ABU thicker diapers, are just too thick and uncomfortable, and show too much bulge for work. They also hold more then you could ever use. However if you just wanted to play, or waddle around town in your free time, they are fine. But doing anything for long periods of time is uncomfortable, especially sitting. So each has its place....but due to work and family I will use thinner at 10X the rate of thicker.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Teksing88889 said:

I was handed a 2 month ban from this website from moo, whilst I was on holiday in the Philippines and there was basically no reason at all for it.

so in frustration I threatened to take him to court for deformation of character if I was not reinstated within 30 days the threat seems to have worked because I can no access my account although I am still pissed off with moo because I never got an apology from him.

The next time this happens again I won't be so easy to drop the charges or case against him because by banning me he blocked my right to freedom of speech and that's a contravention of my basic human rights.

Yours angrily

Chinababy888.

Hate to go all legal eagle here, but "basic human rights" does not cover your "right" to sound off an opinion on a website. The site owner can pick and choose who get to be here. It certainly is not "deformation" of character to ban someone, or even, defamation.

I already tried that approach many times and had no response, I did nothing wrong I hadn't even made any detrimental comments that day as I had no internet connection for 2 weeks following a super typhoon and pdlt's slow responce in getting the problems fixed.

And when I finally did get back on-line then I found out that I was banned for no apparent reason this was far from the first time this has happened to me and that's why I was so angry with the stupid decision to block me out for nothing.

finally after 2 months I finally decided not to go to court as I would have gotten nowhere with the case against adisc.org although I still have not had any reasonable apology or a explanation as to why it happened again.

where ever possible I always follow the rules and code of conduct and I would report anyone who breached them but since I am very careful as to what I write I can't see why I was censored by moo.

hope this explains things yours sincerely

chinababy888.

Well, I most definitely prefer thicker diapers, and I find that most ABDLs do as well. They hold much more, and, in my opinion, are more comfortable. To each their own though. Many thicker diapers are more expensive and the store ones are sometimes okay, depending on the brand (CVS are easily my personal favorite). Some thicker ones aren't as expensive as you might think, but most are. My advice to you would be to buy a pack of cheaper thick diapers (like Tranquility ATN or Abenas) and a pack of thinner, store-brand, diapers and see what you prefer. :) Hope this helped!

11 hours ago, stevewet said:

I like to wear a nice thick nappy and some crinkly plastic pants under my jeans. Most people know I am incontinent and wear nappies now so I don't bother trying to hide it.

That's good got shouldn't hide anything. You are who you are n their are a lot of people missing out on the real reality world.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...