LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally...

So after about two years of struggling with myself and after a long drunken conversation with a good friend, I've finally come to accept the fact that I am gay. This was especially hard for me, but in retrospect, there really was no reason to fight it so hard. I'm very thankful to my friends who have been so understanding and supportive of me. It's funny that I fought to hide it so hard, now I'm posting it everywhere I can...

So after about two years of struggling with myself and after a long drunken conversation with a good friend, I've finally come to accept the fact that I am gay. This was especially hard for me, but in retrospect, there really was no reason to fight it so hard. I'm very thankful to my friends who have been so understanding and supportive of me. It's funny that I fought to hide it so hard, now I'm posting it everywhere I can...

I have been struggling with that, for my entire life, I am just comming to the realization, after ppl. asking me for years if I was gay, I always said no.

But after wasting my life denying being gay, and missing the boat, as far as not being as good looking, and getting older, nobody really wants you when your old.

So don't waste anymore time, go enjoy yourself, find some good gay friends, and if some of your old friends give you any s**t, dump em', and go your own way, You only Live Once. and Congratulations on finding yourself....B

• 1 month later...

That is sssssooo sssssssssssssuper!

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I mean no harm, honest. I was just watching an old South Park.

LOL Big gay hal, i think.

Kudos on the coming out part collegebaby86! Its awesome huh, you feel free and without remorse ... *thumbs up* :D

Enjoy your new found life~

Necros~