LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabine Teddy Gold MAX

DailyDi

Got a care package from www.netdiapers.com containing the new Teddy MAX diapers. Wow these are absorbent! Passed the overnight+ test for me, which is 8 or so hours in bed, and another 4 or 5 in the morning as I check my mail, social media and games. Plastic shell is soft and buttery, fit is great. Nice thickness, not "I can't walk!" thick, but you KNOW you have a diaper on. Cute pastel designs.

Definitely recommend giving these a try!

www.netdiapers.com

IMG_1480.JPG

• Like 1

They ship ups, got mine in 3 days. Pretty big box for a case. Did the bogo on the case so I have two cases to go through. Changed in to one at work last night and went to the bar for dinner, slept in the same one and it could probably hold a ton more when I changed for work this morning.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diapered-nicksfan said:

I have heard those now hold the record as thickest and most absorbent diaper on the market. Would love to try.

Not sure about the record as everyone claims to have the most absorbent one, but they are really nice and thirsty!

18 minutes ago, diapered-nicksfan said:

I always get candy when I order from ABU, but I never eat it because I get the scent too. I can't imagine those suckers tasting very good :/

I don't do scents (sensitive to chemicals) so I eat the candy because... candy

• Like 1

These are definitely thinner than the safari, but these swell up like crazy. Really reminds me of what a baby diaper would be like if you blew it up. Been testing the fabines lately and wore the same one from 8am yesterday to 2am this morning. About 18 hours up and down, 10 flights of stairs, 4.5 miles walking at work, and then home and gaming for 6 hours. Trying to get the dark vs. light

53 minutes ago, sunwutian said:

Do these guys send out shipment notifications and provide tracking numbers?

If so, how long did it take them to do so after you ordered?

yes, depends what state your in, took 7 days for georgia. These diapers are very skinny, bambinos are thicker then these diapers.

• 3 months later...
I'm worried. I ordered from them and got order confirmation but no tracking number. That was over a day ago...

Are you serious? It's not Amazon. Try waiting a few days before being impatient. I'm pretty sure it's just one guy trying to import some diapers for a very small niche market.

/end rant
18 hours ago, mark51669 said:

Are you serious? It's not Amazon. Try waiting a few days before being impatient. I'm pretty sure it's just one guy trying to import some diapers for a very small niche market.

/end rant

Well, considering I ordered next day shipping...