LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I choose Goodnites over adult diapers?

GNXL1

I agree ... though I much prefer a thick, snug, soft, tape-on diaper with a soft crinkly plastic exterior. But when I wear my suit pants to work, I depend on creative discretions, like GoodNite pull-ups (and small disposable booster inserts) to get me through the day. GoodNites absorb nicely (far better than most adult pull-ups). And even though they fit me a bit snugly, (some here may choose to criticize) it makes them perfect for wearing discretely under my dress pants, showing no bulkiness while absorbent enough to protect my clothing during moments of incontinence. On days that I know my incontinence is increasing, I wear the disposable men's guards inside. GoodNites are condensed enough to carry a few backups in my briefcase. And when I can make it to our unisex bathroom, they are easy to change quickly and quietly and to dispose of without being noticed.

IMG_9015.thumb.JPG.5e98894965d67d14ebf104a10b079e6e.JPG

May you find comfort & peace!

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort

• Like 1

I have used good nights with a high absorbancy male guard, the results were that I had a great fitting diaper that lasted me over 9 hours.

The guard almost matched the swelling of the Good Night making them work and feel great.

The only reason to not like them is changing into a goodnight when on the go, is more difficult than using a slip.

GoodNites are still my go-to diaper specifically because I typically change after only one wetting, they're extremely discreet when I wear out of the house, and I find them comfortable without being bulky and noticeable, and bulky and noticeable are off-putting to me. (The exception being when I'm at home alone, and even then I'm not usually in the mood for bulky and noticeable.) Something like Rearz are a treat for when I'm spending a day at home diapered, but GoodNites are perfect for when I actually want to keep my diaper discreet and do stuff while wearing. I also tend to wear pants that aren't form fitting, but aren't loose either, so GoodNites are about the only thing I can hide in them. They are and will continue to be my go-to diaper, and they also have the very pleasant side-effect of encouraging me not to gain unnecessary weight so that I can continue fitting in them.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...