LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Isabelle' Magic Guardian

BabyGirlIsabelle

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My...my...my parents." Isabelle says stood there crying but as she cried her face hurt more so she cried even more. "Please help me. Please." Izzy says looking up at the man through tear filled eyes. She trusted Jay. She felt safe with him. Some people would find it ironic that Isabelle trusted Jay more than you trusted her own parents but would anyone trust them after what they have done to this girl.

Jay reached down to the ten year old girl, and without even thinking about what would happen when he did, he picked her up and started to carry her, her wet and messy stuff getting all over him as he started to carry her back to his place to take care of her.

Isabelle tried to get off his lap. She didnt like it. The mess was spread even more and her skin is sensitice and its now going red which could lead to a rash. All Izzy wanted was to be cleaned up from this mess. "What do you mean safe for now? Whats goinh to happen? Are they going ti come and get me?" She says starting to panic as she keeps trying to get up

Isabelle just stands in the bath tub letting Jay take her clothes off and clean her. She closes her eyes tightly and puts her hands over her face to cover it. She just stands there whislt getting cleaned. "Tell me when yiur done and ready to clean the rest of me." She says to him

"Well, you may not realize it, honey, but I've been watching what happens at your house, or actually, what happens outside your door for a long time.

"Well, I don't know for sure if I would be allowed to do that, but if they said yes, I could, and if that's what you wanted, then yes, we can do that, honey."

"Well, I would hope to raise you to be healhy little girl, however, since you probably have no idea of what is normal, or what things should really be like, I think I may have to start with treating you a little bit younger, as if you are not ten yet, so you can ge the real experience of what should be expcected of a daddy.