LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you were a bedwetter growing up. Did you also wet your pants during the day?

stevewet

I wet my bed every night as a child but never wet my pants after kindergarten. My bedwetting decreased during my teens but didn't go away entirely until I wet for the last time about three months before I turned 24. Now my enlarged prostate is causing me to wet in my sleep again:

I developed permanent bladder-control problems as the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14. Before that I had been a bedwetter up to about age 10. I was also a frequent pants wetter up to about age 6 and was required to wear a "just in case" diaper for long car trips or lengthy church services even after daytime accidents had mostly stopped.

When I was growing up I wasn't the only one who often had wet pants. There was a lad in my class at school who always had a wet patch in his shorts and never seemed to care. My aunt cleaned at their house and told my mother that like me he wet his bed every night. In our street there were several houses that always had bed sheets hanging on the line so it was obvious at least one of their kids were bedwetters too.

My bedwetting annoyed the hell out of my Mother but she didn't seem to care if I wet my pants. Only once she even told me to pee in my pants and stop moaning on about needing a wee.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As a long time bedwetter and pants wetter even though I did eventually stop wetting my pants during the day at age 8. I was threatened by my dad that I'd be diapered during the day if I didn't stop wetting my pants during the day I was put in day diapers for long car rides during this period of time .but if we didn't have to go on any long rides I was not asked to wear a diaper I told to atleast try to keep my pants dry if I didn't keep them dry I was then diapered for the rest of the day and not allowed to go out side to play basic grounded to the inside of the house in just a diaper ant t-shirt

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

On October 1, 2016 at 6:12 PM, bedwettermn33 said:

As a long time bedwetter and pants wetter even though I did eventually stop wetting my pants during the day at age 8. I was threatened by my dad that I'd be diapered during the day if I didn't stop wetting my pants during the day I was put in day diapers for long car rides during this period of time .but if we didn't have to go on any long rides I was not asked to wear a diaper I told to atleast try to keep my pants dry if I didn't keep them dry I was then diapered for the rest of the day and not allowed to go out side to play basic grounded to the inside of the house in just a diaper ant t-shirt

hi! i was windering if we could get more details on your experiences here. do you know why you wet during the day? was it laziness or genuine accidents? under what circumstances did you typically wind up in wet pants? did your parents make you wear pampers? did your friends know about your wetting and diapers?

Yes my friends knew about my wetting issues and diapers. Most of the reasons why I wet my pants during the day were lack of feeling of full bladder until it was too late some the circumstances of me wetting my pants either my lack of not wanting to stop playing with friends outside or whatever else I was doing call it laziness the most embarrassing pants wetting was while shopping with parents for school clothes and more pampers.

43 minutes ago, bedwettermn33 said:

Yes my friends knew about my wetting issues and diapers. Most of the reasons why I wet my pants during the day were lack of feeling of full bladder until it was too late some the circumstances of me wetting my pants either my lack of not wanting to stop playing with friends outside or whatever else I was doing call it laziness the most embarrassing pants wetting was while shopping with parents for school clothes and more pampers.

would you care to tell that story? unless it's too off-topic for this forum (feels on topic for the thread but i don't want to derail things).

On 2016-09-20 at 5:34 AM, stevewet said:

When I was growing up I wasn't the only one who often had wet pants. There was a lad in my class at school who always had a wet patch in his shorts and never seemed to care. My aunt cleaned at their house and told my mother that like me he wet his bed every night. In our street there were several houses that always had bed sheets hanging on the line so it was obvious at least one of their kids were bedwetters too.

My bedwetting annoyed the hell out of my Mother but she didn't seem to care if I wet my pants. Only once she even told me to pee in my pants and stop moaning on about needing a wee.

I sat beside a boy in school one year who wet his pants at school almost every morning. By morning recess there was almost always a puddle on the floor at his feet. When I wet my pants at that age I was put in training pants worn under rubber pants. My mother used to scold and punish me for bedwetting but my father got much more upset about my pants wetting.

4 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I sat beside a boy in school one year who wet his pants at school almost every morning. By morning recess there was almost always a puddle on the floor at his feet. When I wet my pants at that age I was put in training pants worn under rubber pants. My mother used to scold and punish me for bedwetting but my father got much more upset about my pants wetting.

Didn't the teacher do anything about him wetting him self?

The teacher used to keep him in class at recess and/or lunch, whichever followed his accidents, and presumably the janitor was called in to mop up. We just assumed he was sent to school with a change of pants. Back then we were seldom put in diapers for day wetting. The disposable products that are available now either weren't around back then or weren't commonly used if they were around. I saw several classmates wet their pants during my years in elementary school and I had a few accidents myself, but none as regularly as this particular guy.

• 7 years later...
On 9/15/2016 at 5:16 AM, stevewet said:

I was a nightly bedwetter growing up and usually wet my pants most days until I was about 9 or 10. Anyone else struggle to stay dry growing up. My bed and pants wetting never bothered me.

Yes, I also wet the bed each not but I had a lot of daytime accidents too. I would try and hold my pee when I was busy playing or otherwise didn't want to stop what I was doing to go pee and so I wet my pants a lot even at 10 and 11 . I usually had a big wet spot when I'd come in from playing. It never much bothered me either for some reason.

Why did you wet your pants so often?

On 3/23/2024 at 6:58 AM, wetspot said:

Yes, I also wet the bed each not but I had a lot of daytime accidents too. I would try and hold my pee when I was busy playing or otherwise didn't want to stop what I was doing to go pee and so I wet my pants a lot even at 10 and 11 . I usually had a big wet spot when I'd come in from playing. It never much bothered me either for some reason.

Why did you wet your pants so often?

Most often like you because I was busy playing and just let it flow. Also a lad in our class wet him self most days and didn't seem to care so I thought if he can do it so can I.

• Like 1

I was a champion bedwetter as a kid, but I never really wet my pants during the day, after I was maybe 3 or 4 - it was strictly a nighttime issue for me. Exceptions would be when I fell asleep during daytime hours, usually in the car, but that still pretty much counts as sleep-wetting, if not "bedwetting", strictly speaking. I also sometimes would wet my diaper, when I was awake, if I still had it on, just out of convenience - if I got up in the morning, didn't immediately take my diaper off, and then went downstairs to watch Saturday morning cartoons, for example, but those instances weren't "accidents", unlike when I wet while I was sleeping, which was pretty much never deliberate. 

• Like 1