LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to 24/7

Xander

Poll for 24/7 wearers   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Did you choose to go 24/7 or are you IC?

• Diapers rock, I choose to wear them 24/7!!
    • I am IC, I have no choice but to wear them.
    • I have no choice, my other makes me wear them.
  2. 2. How many diapers do you go through in an average day?

• 6-8
    • 4-6
    • 2-4
    • 1-2
    • Diapers per day!? I still have the same one on from last week!
  3. 3. What's the worst part of being padded all the time?

• The fact that I have 2 tons of garbage each week!
    • The cost.
    • The effect it has on my social or love life.
    • Fear of getting caught.
    • The smell / keeping fresh and clean.
    • You mean there's a bad side to wearing diapers?

So I recently made the not so easy decision to go 24/7 (well as close as I can get). I went 24/7 a few years ago when I was laid off and it was great. Now I have to change it up a bit, but think it still works. The only exception I will make is that I will wear pull-ups at work and will not use them. I know this is kind of cheating but it's the way it has to be for now.

So I think my rules are pretty standard. No more underwear except for the doctor visits. All my undies are packed away and locked up (I have someone who is going to hold the key). Only reason I didn't throw them away is that I have some sexy ones that I can't part with just yet. So now when I go to my cabinet where my undies lived, all that's there is the big stock pile of the diapers I will be wearing throughout the week. It's kind of a weird feeling to see that change.

When I come home from work, the first thing I do is remove my pull-up and pad up with a thick diaper and at least one liner. I will use it and completely forget I have a toilet. I will stay in it no matter what until 10:30pm when I will shower and change into my night time diaper. When I wake up there still is not any toilet privileges, if I have to mess, then I have to clean up before work, that's just the way it is. Fortunately I usually have to do that after work. Exceptions are if I am showered and have to leave, I will not have time to pad, mess and clean up, so I'll be sure that is a very rare occurrence. Also I will not be going into public with a messy diaper, so if I have to leave, then I must change. If I am going for a walk or drive where I will not be in a store or something, I will not be changing.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...