LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enjoy being a diaper lover but makes me sore

Hello everybody

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. Being a diaper lover when im wearing helps me relax and destress, but also it being a sexual thing, sometimes we all have our moments where you have your special time should I call it.

But after that it makes my tip of my pe**s sore, guessing because the stuff collects in my diaper where it came out, because of this I have to change straight away and it ends my diaper wearing session promtly which kinda sucks:( . I have been to doctors and he told me it was thrush and gave me a cream called daktacort, which is all good and everything that im treating it.

But it still means im left with the problem of not being able to enjoy my special time or enjoy it, because I know its going to come at an abrupt end and leave me with a fair amount of discomfort. So it makes me afraid to even go anywhere near wearing diapers at the moment which makes me fed up because its one of my best ways to destress and relax.

So im really looking for any useful advice or tips you can throw this way.

Thank you :)

I take mine off right after playing with it. I keep it on till it is thoroughly soaked, play, then take off almost as soon as I'm done.

I would not want to keep it on after getting overexcited for both cleanliness reasons and because after finishing I don't have much desire to wear for a while.